The world's second-ever octuplets were born

I wonder if she's had an abortion before? I was reading from a Post abortion Stress syndrome. This is one of the smptoms:

'Replacement Baby' feelings:
- the strong urge to go out and get pregnant again, preferably with the same man, but in this urge, any man will do, and 'keep' it this time. This urge is present, even when all the reasons or situations that influenced women to choose an abortion the first time are still in place. Many of the women at my site have done that, and then were surprised to find that they actually felt 'worse' about the abortion because of it! And that's because 'replacing' a baby is impossible - you still miss the one you 'lost' regardless of how many additional you have. But when that desperate urge hits, you can't realize that - it seems like if you just 'get pregnant again' and keep it, everything will be fine. The 'replacement baby' feeling can be very strong. Women can even go as far as to sneak behind their partner's back, and stop using birth control, or even get artificially inseminated, if the partner has had a vasectomy. Even if a woman does go and get immediately pregnant with a replacement baby, once the new baby is born, they have reported a return of the replacement baby urge right after birth!

Symptoms and Frequently Asked Questions About Post Abortion Stress Syndrome

when I read that it just made me think of this woman and wonder. I also know a woman who had an abortion who was the same way. She was Bi with lesbian girlfriend and really wanted a baby. Even if she had to go bonking every man in the neighbourhood to get it.

I wonder if she's had an abortion before? I was reading from a Post abortion Stress syndrome. This is one of the smptoms:

when I read that it just made me think of this woman and wonder. I also know a woman who had an abortion who was the same way. She was Bi with lesbian girlfriend and really wanted a baby. Even if she had to go bonking every man in the neighbourhood to get it.

There is no such diagnosis. And as much as you would like to blame everyone's troubles on the fact that they have, at some time in their life, had an abortion, it is far and beyond reality.:roll:

Definately no! Once you are in the womb. Your life should be sacred. I'm against people delibrately having higher multiples for whatever reason, but once there. Well they are there aren't they. So in a way I'm very glad she didn't opt for an abortion but it's a pity she got the firtility treatment in the first place.

So my mother was wrong to abort her third pregnancy? She had Lyme disease when she got pregnant. Therefore, it was too risky to carry the baby to term while going through treatment for Lyme disease. This was in 1990. I am not sure what the Lyme treatment entails, my mom did not tell me the details of the treatment, but I am pretty sure it would have a very negative effect and have been very harmful to the fetus anyway. So, should she have attempted to carry the baby to term while going through treatment for Lyme disease? If you think so, then you are not right in the head, and you certainly don't understand the complications. I saw the telltale symptoms of Lyme disease, and then I saw my mother SUFFER with Lyme and while going through treatment for it. She really SUFFERED. She was in major pain. I saw it ALL. Imagine being in that much pain and being that sick while attempting to carry a baby to term. I think my mom made the right decision to abort the baby so she could get treatment for herself and not cause major risks to herself and the baby. She had to make herself the #1 priority, not the baby, due to Lyme disease. You need to understand priorities, Dreama. You just don't get it. Too bad I had not thought to videotape or take pictures of everything my mother went through with the Lyme disease. You should have seen her and see how much and how badly she suffered. If you still think my mother was wrong to abort her third pregnancy, then FUCK YOU. Yes, I am sad that she had to abort, but she had extremely good reasons to have an abortion.

My mother got pregnant for the 3rd time after having me and my younger sister. She had an abortion this time. Do I think she was selfish for having an abortion? No. We were not in a good situation to handle a third child. My mother was trying to get a divorce from my father (or rather, my younger sister's father - there is a lot of speculation as to whether he is my father), and therefore could not handle a third child on her own, with already me and my younger sister in tow. She was going to take me and my sister and bring us back home to Colorado, and start a new life, and back with my mother's family. We also did not have the money for a third baby, either. That year was a very chaotic year. My mother also had contracted Lyme's disease, and was going through treatment for it, and as soon as she was done with the treatment we were going to go back to Colorado. I was about 9 years old when all of this happened. I did not know she had an abortion at the time, but I found out several years ago, and when my grandmother told me what year my mother had the abortion, I remembered everything that happened that year, and I immediately understood my mother's reasons for having an abortion, and I do not blame her at all. My grandmother does not blame her for it, either.

So my mother was wrong to abort her third pregnancy? She had Lyme disease when she got pregnant. Therefore, it was too risky to carry the baby to term while going through treatment for Lyme disease. This was in 1990. I am not sure what the Lyme treatment entails, my mom did not tell me the details of the treatment, but I am pretty sure it would have a very negative effect and have been very harmful to the fetus anyway. So, should she have attempted to carry the baby to term while going through treatment for Lyme disease? If you think so, then you are not right in the head, and you certainly don't understand the complications. I saw the telltale symptoms of Lyme disease, and then I saw my mother SUFFER with Lyme and while going through treatment for it. She really SUFFERED. She was in major pain. I saw it ALL. Imagine being in that much pain and being that sick while attempting to carry a baby to term. I think my mom made the right decision to abort the baby so she could get treatment for herself and not cause major risks to herself and the baby. She had to make herself the #1 priority, not the baby, due to Lyme disease. You need to understand priorities, Dreama. You just don't get it. Too bad I had not thought to videotape or take pictures of everything my mother went through with the Lyme disease. You should have seen her and see how much and how badly she suffered. If you still think my mother was wrong to abort her third pregnancy, then FUCK YOU. Yes, I am sad that she had to abort, but she had extremely good reasons to have an abortion.

And I am certain that your mother did not take the decision she had to make lightly. However, considering her circumstances, the fact that she already had other children on this earth that needed her to be here, and that carrying the pregnancy to term could not only have resulted in endangering her health further, as well as the fetus', she made a very responsible and courageous decision. No one, and I mean no one, has the right to judge her for the decision she made. She underwent a legal medical procedure, she obviously weighed the risks and the benefits before doing so, and made the decision that she determined to be best for all that were directly involved. Quite frankly, it is no one else's freaking business.

"post aortion stress syndrom" is not listed in the dsm. therefore, it is not a lgegitimate medical condtion.

drama,

do you think mothers sould be aepected to carry 8 babies to tern knowing that therw ill be resisks assocaited with that? that's unfair nd callous -- especially, if an infnts health problesm can be spared by haing an abortion. if i had octypletys (whihc i would never do because i don't believe in perti8ility tratments). i wouldn't ris the possiblity of my children experincing licelong compliction just because i was selfish enough to only care about muy needs
a nd not theis.

"post aortion stress syndrom" is not listed in the dsm. therefore, it is not a lgegitimate medical condtion.

which is why I urged people to stop reading blogs as their primary source because many of them invented terms for hyperbolic purpose.

which is why I urged people to stop reading blogs as their primary source because many of them invented terms for hyperbolic purpose.

exacly. dramas posts are a prime example of why blogs shuld never be relied upon for acurate informtion.

Yes I understand perfectly. Here is a blog on this subject. Just thought you might find it interesting:

ProWomanProLife » So, about those octuplets …

You need to learn to stop hijacking threads with your own personal agenda.....

Yes, I agree with most of posters here over their view on mother... *shake my head*

I feel really bad for babies... :(

I agreed with a woman's health is concerned or at risk that abortion can be the best option. But, Dreama, actually, abortions are nothing do with this thread. So, don't worry about the hot on-topic subject. :)

Anyway, my opinion, I think parents should have two twins to four twins (anybody will tell me what word for four kids? I can't remember what it is) if it is affordable.

</thread>

You mean quadruplets?
I agreed with a woman's health is concerned or at risk that abortion can be the best option. But, Dreama, actually, abortions are nothing do with this thread. So, don't worry about the hot on-topic subject. :)

Anyway, my opinion, I think parents should have two twins to four twins (anybody will tell me what word for four kids? I can't remember what it is) if it is affordable.

</thread>

I can undy..I just learned from my mom after discussing abortions the other day cuz I was curious to what she thought..just learned that my cousin had one cuz she was seriously addicted to meth and herion at the time and she got pregnant..right away, my aunt advised her to get an abortion because she was shooting up daily...the family is grateful for that cuz the baby would have been seriously f****cked up on drugs when its born. It was like 15 years ago and a big secret. I dont judge my cousin for that but the other stuff she did...eeeeehhh..

</thread>

Even quadruplets are too risky to carry to term. I am not so sure about triplets. I think they are risky, but many do carry triplets to term, while others don't carry bigger multiple fetuses to term. Whether it is affordable or not is not the primary issue here. The primary issue here is the risks and the medical complications that comes with carrying multiple fetuses. I don't know too much about triplets, since I have seen many triplets that ended up being fine, although I have heard of a set (or even two sets, I think) of triplets that ended up being deafblind, and I think there are some sets of triplets that ended up with worse medical complications. But I think quadruplets and bigger sets of fetuses should not be carried to term, since they carry too much of a risk already.

Back