The real conservative scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voters brought into "change" and what they got was "divide"

I disagree, the divide has been there for many years. But I feel, from the vantage point of the outside looking in, that it has escalated greatly in the past 8ish years.

Nawww, he just graduated to lying to himself now. :lol:

Class of 1973 (believe me, I can do this all day - it wasn't a graduating class from college either).

Hmmmm .... 2007 minus 50 ....

Yep, someone is sure lying. I ain't 50 yet.

Class of 1973 (believe me, I can do this all day - it wasn't a graduating class from college either).

I graduated high school in 1971, so trust me when I say I could have been at the Kent State shootings along with jillio. :lol:

Better double check. The author is a writer from the RIGHT.:lol: As usual, you have either failed to read, or don't comprehend what you are reading.

Better double check yourself, I said this thread was started by a known liberal to bash conservatives.

Reading comprehension and basic arithmetic are not your forte :laugh2:

I graduated high school in 1971, so trust me when I say I could have been at the Kent State shootings along with jillio. :lol:

Oh sure, because it is soooo plausible :laugh2:

Ok - I trust you *wink* *wink*

I disagree, the divide has been there for many years. But I feel, from the vantage point of the outside looking in, that it has escalated greatly in the past 8ish years.

Seriously! That divide was never more obvious than during the last Presidential election. It wasn't created then.:laugh2:

It began to escalate with Bush's 2nd term.

What the hell are you talking about? Your math is STILL off!:laugh2:

Better double check yourself, I said this thread was started by a known liberal to bash conservatives.

STFU. You have nothing to contribute but ignorance.

Projecting? I'm not even sure you'd understand the word.

E. J. Dionne writes for the Washington Post, a publication funded by the Christian Coalition, and he is also a senior fellow at Brookings Institution, one of the most credible think tanks in the US. Part of what the Institute did was:
Brookings traces its history back to 1916 and has contributed to the creation of the United Nations, the Marshall Plan, and the Congressional Budget Office, as well as influenced policies of deregulation, broad-based tax reform, welfare reform, and foreign aid.[16] It is ranked the number one think tank in the U.S. in the annual think tank index published by Foreign Policy,[17] of the 200 most prominent think tanks in the U.S., the Brookings Institution's research is the most widely cited by the media.[18][19] In a 1997 survey of congressional staff and journalists, Brookings ranked as the second-most influential and first in credibility among 27 think tanks.[20] Moreover, “Brookings and its researchers are not so concerned, in their work, in affecting the ideological direction of the nation” and rather tend “to be staffed by researchers with strong academic credentials.”[20] Along with the American Enterprise Institute and The Heritage Foundation, Brookings is generally considered one of the three most influential policy institutes in the U.S.
Liberal? Nawww, non-partisan.

E. J. Dionne writes for the Washington Post, a publication funded by the Christian Coalition, and he is also a senior fellow at Brookings Institution, one of the most credible think tanks in the US. Part of what the Institute did was:
Brookings traces its history back to 1916 and has contributed to the creation of the United Nations, the Marshall Plan, and the Congressional Budget Office, as well as influenced policies of deregulation, broad-based tax reform, welfare reform, and foreign aid.[16] It is ranked the number one think tank in the U.S. in the annual think tank index published by Foreign Policy,[17] of the 200 most prominent think tanks in the U.S., the Brookings Institution's research is the most widely cited by the media.[18][19] In a 1997 survey of congressional staff and journalists, Brookings ranked as the second-most influential and first in credibility among 27 think tanks.[20] Moreover, “Brookings and its researchers are not so concerned, in their work, in affecting the ideological direction of the nation” and rather tend “to be staffed by researchers with strong academic credentials.”[20] Along with the American Enterprise Institute and The Heritage Foundation, Brookings is generally considered one of the three most influential policy institutes in the U.S.
Liberal? Nawww, non-partisan.

Non-patisan and managed to give credit to the conservative faction when they deserve it. Criticises both parties.

Oh sure, because it is soooo plausible :laugh2:

Ok - I trust you *wink* *wink*

Keep going Steiny. You are managing to humilate yourself without me having to do a thing.:laugh2: It is so much fun to watch.:lol:

Non-patisan and managed to give credit to the conservative faction when they deserve it. Criticises both parties.

Yep. It is a treat when he appears on Meet the Press.

Keep going Steiny. You are managing to humilate yourself without me having to do a thing.:laugh2: It is so much fun to watch.:lol:

Tellng me to STFU then tell me to keep on going is a sure tell tale sign you are bipolar.

Just saying ... :dizzy:

Tellng me to STFU then tell me to keep on going is a sure tell tale sign you are bipolar.

Just saying ... :dizzy:

You don't exactly come across as mentally healthy or even intelligent.
Dumbed down anwser: you come across as crazy and you're riding the short bus.

You don't exactly come across as mentally healthy or even intelligent.
Dumbed down anwser: you come across as crazy and you're riding the short bus.

Hold your horses, folk! Dude has one of the highest IQ's in da world! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back