The real conservative scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised the Tea party did not become an official part and run a presidential candidate themselves. Or is that what Cain is hoping to do? Win the White house then change his party affiliation. :hmm:

That wasn't the idea, to become an official political party any more than OWS becoming an official party. Although the mess with OWS with the shootings, knifing, crapping, pissing, rapings, threatening businesses, ruining businesses, breaking of laws, threatening vendors for lack of free food, etc... "O" owns it. The Democrat party owns it. And Nancy Pelosi was worried in 2009 about violence of the Tea party? :giggle: Utterly surreal.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

kokonut said:
I'm surprised the Tea party did not become an official part and run a presidential candidate themselves. Or is that what Cain is hoping to do? Win the White house then change his party affiliation. :hmm:

That wasn't the idea, to become an official political party any more than OWS becoming an official party. Although the mess with OWS with the shootings, knifing, crapping, pissing, rapings, threatening businesses, ruining businesses, breaking of laws, threatening vendors for lack of free food, etc... "O" owns it. The Democrat party owns it. And Nancy Pelosi was worried in 2009 about violence of the Tea party? :giggle: Utterly surreal.

Wow, when you go off on a tangent you really go way out there.

Uh huh. You can tell the Tea Party members by the ice cream cones stuck on their foreheads. :P

Yay! A republican bashing thread .... by a known liberal.

Wow ... who else is totally shocked by this?

Granted, I do not follow all the little ins and outs of American politics and feel my opinion about the majority of the issues doesn't matter a whit. However, I have to say this ... the above quote is what I have always seen as the heart of most political debates, turmoil and non-progressive movement. Instead of recognizing and addressing an issue at it's core, so many get distracted by the supposed liberalism or conservatism of the issue. Close-minded and steadfast republicans will argue, toss out, or 'bash' a point simply because it came from a supposed democrat, and yes, vice versa as well. The clear and ugly divide between 'us and them' contributes nothing to a country's progress. the idea that you 'are either with us or against us' is horribly detrimental to the good of all people. To be able to see, hear, read and absorb information without a pre-set bias is the only way to rise above ignorance and move forward in a positive direction.

The clear and ugly divide between 'us and them' contributes nothing to a country's progress. the idea that you 'are either with us or against us' is horribly detrimental to the good of all people. To be able to see, hear, read and absorb information without a pre-set bias is the only way to rise above ignorance and move forward in a positive direction.

Agree completely.

Originally Posted by Journey
The clear and ugly divide between 'us and them' contributes nothing to a country's progress. the idea that you 'are either with us or against us' is horribly detrimental to the good of all people. To be able to see, hear, read and absorb information without a pre-set bias is the only way to rise above ignorance and move forward in a positive direction.
Agree completely.

It is kind of the core of what I have been saying for a long time. We have a country full of people hollering, but nobody listening. Biases that grow stronger. Media on both sides to fan the flames. Nobody realizes that those media folks fanning the flames are doing it FOR THE MONEY. It is their job.

It is kind of the core of what I have been saying for a long time. We have a country full of people hollering, but nobody listening. Biases that grow stronger. Media on both sides to fan the flames. Nobody realizes that those media folks fanning the flames are doing it FOR THE MONEY. It is their job.

:wave:

Are you agreeing, or are you one of them?

Granted, I do not follow all the little ins and outs of American politics and feel my opinion about the majority of the issues doesn't matter a whit. However, I have to say this ... the above quote is what I have always seen as the heart of most political debates, turmoil and non-progressive movement. Instead of recognizing and addressing an issue at it's core, so many get distracted by the supposed liberalism or conservatism of the issue. Close-minded and steadfast republicans will argue, toss out, or 'bash' a point simply because it came from a supposed democrat, and yes, vice versa as well. The clear and ugly divide between 'us and them' contributes nothing to a country's progress. the idea that you 'are either with us or against us' is horribly detrimental to the good of all people. To be able to see, hear, read and absorb information without a pre-set bias is the only way to rise above ignorance and move forward in a positive direction.

The voters brought into "change" and what they got was "divide"

They aren't an official party. They are official buffoons.:laugh2:

Let's just say he can be thankful no one was using it to do a mental status eval.;)

Now i wonder what would have happened if they were using it to do mental status? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back