The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS no need to insult those who don't spend their time reading the Bible.

Yes I admit, I have never read the Bible and I don't intend to anytime soon. Including a "Bible for Dummies".

If I or anyone else wish for clarification from another poster, then that is our business... Why should we be insulted because we want someone's opinion or their point of view how they interpret texts etc?

One does not choose who's comments and questions are more valid than others.

See, the thing is, they can't explain it. They just have to quote without being able to elaborate on it, or they insult people because they don't want to show how ignorant they truly are.

FFS no need to insult those who don't spend their time reading the Bible.

Yes I admit, I have never read the Bible and I don't intend to anytime soon. Including a "Bible for Dummies".

If I or anyone else wish for clarification from another poster, then that is our business... Why should we be insulted because we want someone's opinion or their point of view how they interpret texts etc?

One does not choose who's comments and questions are more valid than others.

No insult intended. I have dummies book myself. They're sort of the longer Cliff Notes version.

R7 tried to explain and no matter what it wouldn't be satisfactory to you. He offered a suggestion, go read it. Investigate it on your own terms and pace.

See, the thing is, they can't explain it. They just have to quote without being able to elaborate on it, or they insult people because they don't want to show how ignorant they truly are.

Exactly...

Also, my understanding, with anything you read, everyone interprets it differently.

So Rolling's explaination may significantly differ from yours, mine and everyone elses because of how he interprets the content.

But those who resort to insulting others are just small minded and hateful people.

images

No insult intended. I have dummies book myself. They're sort of the longer Cliff Notes version.

R7 tried to explain and no matter what it wouldn't be satisfactory to you. He offered a suggestion, go read it. Investigate it on your own terms and pace.

As I have had said, he hasn't tried to explain it to me therefore you and Rolling have no idea whether his explaination would be satifactory...

You are making assumptions.

As I have had said, he hasn't tried to explain it to me therefore you and Rolling have no idea whether his explaination would be satifactory...

You are making assumptions.

See post #1082.

Follow your own advice.

And perhaps if you tried actually reading something other than Cliff's Notes, you would be more well informed than you are. There is no short cut to education.

That is your choice. :)

And it was Rolling's choice to refer you to the information he had used to make his decision. If you are going to discount his source it is really a waste of his time to explain. Just happily agree to disagree.

He/she has not discounted his source. He/she has questioned his interpretation of the source. Big difference.

if you don't have anything helpful to say then stay out of the conversation...

Then either take R7's suggestion and read on your own (or not), and just agree to disagree. And leave it at that.

No problem.

Then either take R7's suggestion and read on your own (or not), and just agree to disagree. And leave it at that.

No problem.

When did you become a moderator? There is nothing unreasonable about asking for an explanation. It only offends you because you have yet to be able to explain anything in your own words. You are the king of copy and paste. Which is indication of no comprehension.

No problem.

Who died and made you King? Last time I checked, you weren't a moderator.

If I wish for someone to explain to me what he believes the Bible says then I'm entitled to.
For all we know, his explaination could differ from yours.

I didn't realise Rolling needed backup in a public forum anyway... I'm sure he's a big boy and can fight his own battles anyway.

If he wishes to participate in a discussion such as this then he should be ready to explain what he means... He should have to back up any statements etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back