The MSM....

Status
Not open for further replies.
not able to see your VM. and I know why.

lol.

I can't access to his VM either. :dunno:

Possibly trying to hide that answer so it can't be shown that it is wrong. Do I smell fear?:giggle:

are you able to see his VM?

I can't access to his VM either. :dunno:

Possibly trying to hide that answer so it can't be shown that it is wrong. Do I smell fear?:giggle:

are you able to see his VM?

not able to see your VM. and I know why.

lol.

kokonut.png

You means this?

It's not really private. Anyone can see it.

kokonut.png

You means this?

It's not really private. Anyone can see it.

Ahh...by that definition, he is telling us what the Republicans and Conservatives define as the MSM. Still limited; still what someone else says it is.:lol:

I am now. Found the back door.
Also known as the service entrance, where all Liberals are required to check in, don a hair net and safety glasses, and leave their lunch pails in their lockers.

Blocking only prevents those actually blocked. If you sign out, you can visit it as a "guest" member.

Also known as the service entrance, where all Liberals are required to check in, don a hair net and safety glasses, and leave their lunch pails in their lockers.

Blocking only prevents those actually blocked. If you sign out, you can visit it as a "guest" member.

:laugh2: Yep, that's the back door to which I was referring.:giggle: The whole situation is self explanatory. Again, do I smell fear?:lol:

Ahh...by that definition, he is telling us what the Republicans and Conservatives define as the MSM. Still limited; still what someone else says it is.:lol:
Given the way it is presented, it would appear that we all drew short straws at the I.Q. booth.

not interested in back door. My front door is open to all... even the likes of him cuz I tell'em up front and I listen to'em.

Making snide remarks thru back door and not say it directly to one's face? I guess he's got a big cowboy hat, big belt buckle, big cowboy boots, and a big Ford F-150 King Ranch but.... he ain't got no cattle! :cool2:

:lol: Yes, rather patronizing, isn't it?
I wonder why, since he is always in campaign mode for Conservatives, that he feels no need to be polite. Will beating everyone over the head with polls and charts make people want to vote his way? I find myself wanting to vote Liberal, just in spite of him. He may be doing more harm than good. Heck, politicians are kissing babies, hugging each other, and shaking tens of thousands of hands, basically ass kissing for a chance to win voter approval. They don't resort to intimidation and beatdowns. "Vote for me, or you are an idiot" rarely works.

not interested in back door. My front door is open to all... even the likes of him cuz I tell'em up front and I listen to'em.
I tried the block feature for awhile, but decided to confront the issues without regard to consequences. My only visit to koko-land was to initialize the block. Had I seen the other way to block, via the forum, I would have never gone to kaka-land. I also have open door. I don't leave messages there for long, maybe a couple weeks, out of respect to people that post them.

Making snide remarks thru back door and not say it directly to one's face? I guess he's got a big cowboy hat, big belt buckle, big cowboy boots, and a big Ford F-150 King Ranch but.... he ain't got no cattle! :cool2:

Yep. One that can't use the front door for all is definately exhibiting fear and prejudice.:cool2:

I wonder why, since he is always in campaign mode for Conservatives, that he feels no need to be polite. Will beating everyone over the head with polls and charts make people want to vote his way? I find myself wanting to vote Liberal, just in spite of him. He may be doing more harm than good. Heck, politicians are kissing babies, hugging each other, and shaking tens of thousands of hands, basically ass kissing for a chance to win voter approval. They don't resort to intimidation and beatdowns. "Vote for me, or you are an idiot" rarely works.

I suppose he has adopted the questionable tactics of folks like Palin and Limbaugh.:giggle: Or uses the Tea Party members as his mentors.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back