The most transparent president evah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was just messing with you.

or may McDonald's. :laugh2:

not sure what's up with your obsession with mcdonald's too. might want to cut down eating at fast food, ya know?

not sure what's up with your obsession with mcdonald's too. might want to cut down eating at fast food, ya know?

Yup, you are right and I'm currently work on my weight but pretty challenged to me. :lol:

Yup, you are right and I'm currently work on my weight but pretty challenged to me. :lol:

simple. you can try eating same food like McDonald or Waffle House but healthier one. that's the start.

Nope..... I hang with many people with core differences....Like I said, it makes life interesting

it is they who can't hang out with me :lol:

and I can see that you're still confused about the difference between core difference and trivial difference. What you just said there - it means you have no problem hanging out with friends who are a member of KKK, yes?

That's not what I said but that's a nice try :)

Can one be friend with gay people while they support anti-gay policy? :hmm:

Missed this before.....

Yes, of course. It's just a difference of opinion

simple. you can try eating same food like McDonald or Waffle House but healthier one. that's the start.

No, both of them are on my no eat list. :barf:

I prefer Wendy so far for fast food and I ordered grilled chicken burger without fries and just medium Sprite that don't take too much calorie, however I eat sandwich with sliced turkey for lunch at most of time to save money.

Better to exercise too.

No, both of them are on my no eat list. :barf:

I prefer Wendy so far for fast food and I ordered grilled chicken burger without fries and just medium Sprite that don't take too much calorie, however I eat sandwich with sliced turkey for lunch at most of time to save money.

Better to exercise too.

Like I said - try eating same food but healthier one.... meaning - make it yourself with healthier/organic food.

Like I said - try eating same food but healthier one.... meaning - make it yourself with healthier/organic food.

Ok, not really bad idea. :)

it is they who can't hang out with me :lol:

And i can see that you're still confused about the difference between core difference and trivial difference. What you just said there - it means you have no problem hanging out with friends who are a member of kkk, yes?

dadt

Sure, you are a Cowboys fan. But if you decide to start rooting for the Saints again hit road...

:lol:

Sure, I like to talk with people whoever have different cores and personal, just interesting to get know. :)

I do like to talk with JW interpreter and discuss about how JW looks, I'm really don't care about she opposes to GLBT rights because of religious reason.

Ok, I give a example about my views in real life.

If person simply expresses oppose of homosexual due religion, moral, personal reason without bashing at gay people so that's not homophobia.

If person hate gay people and call them as fags, God hate you, they need execution because they are gay, push them to change their sex orientation and call them as idiot because they are gay so that's homophobia.

but... the mileage may varies by gay people, some of them can be very aggressive and call you as homophobia if you expresses against on gay marriage because of religious reason without bash them.

I found a interesting from my friend about passive and active/aggressive homophobia, two different group, passive is less serious and active/aggressive is more serious.

I feel like retard when label txgolfer as homophobia in last week ago but I misunderstood and apologized to him.

Your right, God doesn't hate gays. I despise the self righteous that claim God hates gays.

God doesn't hate .... period. People do.

Your right, God doesn't hate gays. I despise the self righteous that claim God hates gays.

God doesn't hate .... period. People do.

Well almost correct...

Actually according to the KJV Bible it states that God loves all sinners but hate sins practiced by people that including homosexuality and such. (to be clear)

So in short... God doesn't hate gays (persons) but hate their homosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back