The most transparent president evah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still.....just a difference of opinion. No reason they can't enjoy a beer or a ballgame together. It is their decision whether they want to invest the time to work past their differences. Some will.....some won't

Never heard of a friendship like that. :hmm:

Never heard of a friendship like that. :hmm:

I have but it's usually short-lived. You can call it false illusion. or self-denial. or whatever.

Really? If it was me who was the gay person, I wouldnt be able to get past it knowing that my friend is out there harrassing other gay people because of their lifestyle.

Just curious, what is your definition of harrassing?

Ok, I give a example about my views in real life.

If person simply expresses oppose of homosexual due religion, moral, personal reason without bashing at gay people so that's not homophobia.

If person hate gay people and call them as fags, God hate you, they need execution because they are gay, push them to change their sex orientation and call them as idiot because they are gay so that's homophobia.

but... the mileage may varies by gay people, some of them can be very aggressive and call you as homophobia if you expresses against on gay marriage because of religious reason without bash them.

I found a interesting from my friend about passive and active/aggressive homophobia, two different group, passive is less serious and active/aggressive is more serious.

I feel like retard when label txgolfer as homophobia in last week ago but I misunderstood and apologized to him.

also make friends can be many reasons, not just limited to gay rights stuff.

If friend has great experienced and chat in tech stuff and genius on computers and cell phone, or heavily gamer but he don't support gay rights due personal reason without harassing or bashing so that's fine with me.

and more important to get more know about people before you can start friend and trust them.

Sometime, they could take advantage of you and use something to against you so be careful.

also make friends can be many reasons, not just limited to gay rights stuff.

If friend has great experienced and chat in tech stuff and genius on computers and cell phone, or heavily gamer but he don't support gay rights due personal reason without harassing or bashing so that's fine with me.

My point exactly. People rarely agree on everything. The world would be pretty boring if they did.

My point exactly. People rarely agree on everything. The world would be pretty boring if they did.

Yup, that's good point.

I'm really have many things that are important to say than just gay rights stuff.

Look at Alabama, they are conservative state and homophobia may be common but to me, I don't see any much homophobia in anywhere in here and people are treat me as just like friendly. I met some straight people in my school and in my city, they do know about bisexual and they don't care about it.

In case, I just keep my sex orientation in closeted as possible and I'm much like asexual and my behavior is completely man but my attraction is mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back