The most transparent president evah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonut

Reaction score
Before....

Obama on January 21, 2009: "Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so; it will be withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency,"
Remarks of the President in Welcoming Senior Staff and Cabinet Secretaries to the White House | The White House

After, 1 year and 7 months later....

President Obama has abolished the position in his White House dedicated to transparency...

Obama closes curtain on transparency | Washington Examiner

Remember, everything he says has an expiration date.

Better to remember everything you say has hatred behind it.

Better to remember everything you say has hatred behind it.
Are you saying that the post is untrue?

Where did kokonut say anything hateful in his post? Was it edited out?

Are you saying that the post is untrue?

Where did kokonut say anything hateful in his post? Was it edited out?

every single thread. every single post toward Obama and Democrats. and MSM too. I find him to be a coward because his posts are insidious in nature.

every single thread. every single post toward Obama and Democrats. and MSM too. I find him to be a coward because his posts are insidious in nature.
This thread isn't about "every single post." This thread should be about this thread, not the poster.

If some ADers want to criticize another I suppose you could start a "Let's bash So-and-So" thread.

TXgolfer, that bad, eh? Be careful with that response. You might end up being called a "hater."

A: "I disagree with what Obama is doing."
B: "You're a hater!!"
A: "No. Just that his policy stinks and he's hurting America."
B: "Then you must be a racist!"

Great responses that person 'B'.

This thread isn't about "every single post." This thread should be about this thread, not the poster.

If some ADers want to criticize another I suppose you could start a "Let's bash So-and-So" thread.

you asked - "Where did kokonut say anything hateful in his post?" I answered the question.

you asked - "Where did kokonut say anything hateful in his post?" I answered the question.
I was referring to his first post in this thread. I didn't see anything hateful in it.

Reba, nothing new about the complaints. But if it makes people deliriously happy to start a thread, who am I to argue? Though I don't make a thread just to target a single member and whine about him/her. The ignore button can do wonders.

I think I missed your answer. I didn't see where you pointed out anything in his post that's hateful.

I was referring to his first post in this thread. I didn't see anything hateful in it.

I do but we can just agree to disagree :)

I think I missed your answer. I didn't see where you pointed out anything in his post that's hateful.

reread my post especially the last part of the sentence :)

Suppose someone else had created this same thread. Would it still be "hateful?"

Begs the question though. Which is more "cowardly" and "insidious".... Those who express their disdain for certain political figures in a political forum no matter how repetitive........ or those who follow that poster thread to thread and express their disdain for him. :)

Seems political figures would be fair targets in a political forum.......

We all question each others intelligence from time to time..... :lol: But a couple of posters here seem to have an unhealthy obsession with criticizing a particular poster.

All these Obama bashing threads really seems so excessive. Almost all of them end up with the same debates over and over again. Just my two cents.

Suppose someone else had created this same thread. Would it still be "hateful?"

what would you say for someone who creates dozens of threads with same agenda in mind at unrelenting pace for a long period of time?

unhealthy? unconducive? unproductive?

reread my post especially the last part of the sentence :)
Something about insidious in nature. Why don't you copy the exact words he said in his post that you find hateful and explain why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back