The most transparent president evah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I being stalked?

Begs the question though. Which is more "cowardly" and "insidious".... Those who express their disdain for certain political figures in a political forum no matter how repetitive........ or those who follow that poster thread to thread and express their disdain for him. :)

Seems political figures would be fair targets in a political forum.......

We all question each others intelligence from time to time..... :lol: But a couple of posters here seem to have an unhealthy obsession with criticizing a particular poster.

I'll tell you what's more cowardly and insidious - someone who expresses their hate while talking on tightrope to avoid being called as racist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, and/or hater.

If you don't like homosexual people - then SAY IT! If you don't like Muslim people - then SAY IT! Why hide behind it in a very insidious way?

Something about insidious in nature. Why don't you copy the exact words he said in his post that you find hateful and explain why?

see above.

Irony alert!

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Transparency and Open Government | The White House

I think we're witnessing a meltdown in action. Should I jettison my Saturday night plans to watch? Eh, Steven Seagal movies can wait.

I like Steven Seagal movies and his cool Aikido martial arts moves! Especially the earlier ones.

Meltdown?

Who? Obama?

Oh please..oh please...oh please!

I think we're witnessing a meltdown in action. Should I jettison my Saturday night plans to watch? Eh, Steven Seagal movies can wait.

Steven Seagal movies? which one?

I like Steven Seagal movies and his cool Aikido martial arts moves! Especially the earlier ones.
Yes, something about a soft-spoken guy who's unrealistically invincible. And the lines. "I'll take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!" They're irresistible.

Meltdown?

Who? Obama?

Oh please..oh please...oh please!
Nah, Jiro.

Am I being stalked?

Someone......a person who is supposedly a well educated critical thinker and professional in the mental health field.... went to great lengths to view your VMs. Seems like stalking and obsession to me but my degree is in Business. She says it's not. :dunno:

I do find it ironic that you are followed thread to thread and criticized obsessively by a person who claims to teach and counsel others about mental health. But that's just me.

The Bush administration had an orgasmic love affair with secrecy. How soon we forget.

I looked. I saw nothing. You're just making stuff up. Stop it.

I see it. You don't see it. I say Half Empty, You say Half Full.

Who is right? :hmm:

TXgolfer...

*suppressing my laughter here*

Pure gold.

Someone......a person who is supposedly a well educated critical thinker and professional in the mental health field.... went to great lengths to view your VMs. Seems like stalking and obsession to me but my degree is in Business. She says it's not. :dunno:

I do find it ironic that you are followed thread to thread and criticized obsessively by a person who claims to teach and counsel others about mental health. But that's just me.

in mental health field.... one has had encounters many who repeatedly deny obsession and delusion. :dunno:

Another IRONY ALERT!

Government should be transparent. Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing. Information maintained by the Federal Government is a national asset. My Administration will take appropriate action, consistent with law and policy, to disclose information rapidly in forms that the public can readily find and use. Executive departments and agencies should harness new technologies to put information about their operations and decisions online and readily available to the public. Executive departments and agencies should also solicit public feedback to identify information of greatest use to the public.

Transparency and Open Government | The White House

see above.
Above the Law, The Glimmer Man ("Hey, you might want to get that mark on your forehead looked at." "What mark?" "That one!" *punch*), Under Siege, On Dangerous Ground, etc. I need to get the big 3- Hard to Kill, Marked for Death, and Out for Justice.

I'll tell you what's more cowardly and insidious - someone who expresses their hate while talking on tightrope to avoid being called as racist, bigot, homophobic, xenophobic, and/or hater.

If you don't like homosexual people - then SAY IT! If you don't like Muslim people - then SAY IT! Why hide behind it in a very insidious way?

:hmm: Could it be possible to like people....even love people....yet disagree with their lifestyle?

Could it be be possible to have views of what you believe yet believe they are not they best views for the entire country?

Is it possible to like a person or group of people yet believe something they are doing is in poor taste or insensitive?

:)

what would you say for someone who creates dozens of threads with same agenda in mind at unrelenting pace for a long period of time?

unhealthy? unconducive? unproductive?
Personally, I wouldn't bother judging the quality of the threads; I'd probably ignore most of them.

I see it. You don't see it. I say Half Empty, You say Half Full.

Who is right? :hmm:
I am. If you were in the right, you would have already quoted what you said to put me in my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back