The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home from a long week at work and took a nice bath and kept myself hugely entertained by the snot-nosed kid(s) posting here. What nice entertainment :lol:

I came home from a long week at work and took a nice bath and kept myself hugely entertained by the snot-nosed kid(s) posting here. What nice entertainment :lol:

You could use a night out....

Some of you know I've been having issues with my bank in Missouri. Well, they got it all taken of. Then I emailed asking them to send me bank statements ASAP so I could get my records cleaned up. I got a note back saying it was done and they hope I was happy with their services. I told them no I was not happy and said this whole mess was driving me insane. Guess what? We go out to eat, and my MIL has to answer the door. A sheriff's officer is here asking for me for a "wellness" check. My poor MIL doesn't know what to make of it and was terrified for me.

Some of you know I've been having issues with my bank in Missouri. Well, they got it all taken of. Then I emailed asking them to send me bank statements ASAP so I could get my records cleaned up. I got a note back saying it was done and they hope I was happy with their services. I told them no I was not happy and said this whole mess was driving me insane. Guess what? We go out to eat, and my MIL has to answer the door. A sheriff's officer is here asking for me for a "wellness" check. My poor MIL doesn't know what to make of it and was terrified for me.

I need to read your thread...I keep missing it.

Do not stress......If Florida is like TX this is very common. It is most likely because the kids are homeschooled. Could be a new neighbor that saw the kids at home during school hours or a school official that wants to make sure they are being taught at home and not just kept at home. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.

I would but I'm SOOOO tired !!! I'm barely keeping my eyes open and it's only 7:30. Either I'm getting old (shush!) or I'm not getting enough sleep with all my insomina (likely true).

I'll go dancing tomorrow. Promise!

I cant go out on Friday nights that often because I am just too tired from a full day's of work and taking care of my son. I remmy when I was younger, I would be able to go out both Friday and Saturday nights. Now, it is like once every 6 months. lol

I cant go out on Friday nights that often because I am just too tired from a full day's of work and taking care of my son. I remmy when I was younger, I would be able to go out both Friday and Saturday nights. Now, it is like once every 6 months. lol

I hit the wall a couple of years ago.....I still like to go out every night, but a movie, ballgame or dinner is fine. Very little desire to drink till 5am anymore.

I hit the wall a couple of years ago.....I still like to go out every night, but a movie, ballgame or dinner is fine. Very little desire to drink till 5am anymore.

I would prefer go to a football game than clubbing! I am trying to get to go to a few of them this year.

Do not stress......If Florida is like TX this is very common. It is most likely because the kids are homeschooled. Could be a new neighbor that saw the kids at home during school hours or a school official that wants to make sure they are being taught at home and not just kept at home. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.

Actually, the person at the bank emailed the Sheriff's Office saying they should do a wellness check as they thought I was harmful to myself and wanting to commit suicide. The officer asked my MIL if things were okay. My MIL relayed the problems with the bank and said I was fine. He asked if I was indeed fine, and she said "Well, she drove me all over town for my errands, I took her to lunch, she's been laughing and giggling with her kids and she went out to eat with her family. I would assume she is fine." He thanked her and left.

All of our neighbors are glad I home school and the kids don't go outside until after school is done. They aren't in the streets during school hours. They go in the yard only after we see the other neighborhood kids come home from school. Most times, they sleep until 10 or so and don't do school work until closer to 1-4 these days.

Actually, the person at the bank emailed the Sheriff's Office saying they should do a wellness check as they thought I was harmful to myself and wanting to commit suicide. The officer asked my MIL if things were okay. My MIL relayed the problems with the bank and said I was fine. He asked if I was indeed fine, and she said "Well, she drove me all over town for my errands, I took her to lunch, she's been laughing and giggling with her kids and she went out to eat with her family. I would assume she is fine." He thanked her and left.

Oh....

All of our neighbors are glad I home school and the kids don't go outside until after school is done. They aren't in the streets during school hours. They go in the yard only after we see the other neighborhood kids come home from school. Most times, they sleep until 10 or so and don't do school work until closer to 1-4 these days.

I assumed this....That is the reason I said new neighbor.

What made the bank come to the conclusion that you were a potential danger to yourself?

What made the bank come to the conclusion that you were a potential danger to yourself?

I basically said that the whole incidents and issue was enough to drive anyone insane. I guess they thought I was "off my rocker". The officer told my MIL that he got an "urgent" email for a wellness check at 1pm. They did not come to the house until 6 or 7pm. We have plenty of officers in the neighborhood and actually I spoke with a few of them during the course of the time I was home today.

I know I was upset with my mother early this morning, but that hasn't affected me at all. I get upset a lot with dealing with her declining cognitive state. The dementia is getting worse and her liver cancer is getting worse as well. It makes me a little stressed and upset just knowing what she's going through and I am her caregiver.

haha, I did have police officer come to my house once a few years ago when I was going through divorce. But, I kinda had flown the coo-koo nest. I guess someone from work called to check on me because nobody heard from me for over 2 weeks.

haha, I did have police officer come to my house once a few years ago when I was going through divorce. But, I kinda had flown the coo-koo nest. I guess someone from work called to check on me because nobody heard from me for over 2 weeks.

interesting. anyway, since I don't talk much (I hate talking because I can't express myself well), not hearing from me for months or year is something everyone is used to. I do have my husband and son, but I don't talk much to my family outside of that ... at all really.

It is good to be home again after being out of town for a week. I got some goodies from Ebay and am feeling contented. Now searching for back issues of the National Lampoon magazines. Woot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back