The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice looking groomed girl!! She finally BARKs because she's so happy being in a cozy home with plenty of FOOD.. oh yeah She gets plenty of attentions!

arijep.jpg

I jut saw this ad on TV for a Lyric hearing aid , I never saw the ad before. But I had to LOL as here was an ad on TV for a HA and there was no
Close Captioning!! I am thinking WTF , where the CC and Lyric hearing aid had none.

What a nice looking groomed girl!! She finally BARKs because she's so happy being in a cozy home with plenty of FOOD.. oh yeah She gets plenty of attentions!

arijep.jpg

Cute she got a bandanna!

My math lesson went SO GREAT today! I think my students are progressing nicely! Yayayaya!

That's great! students must like having you as their teacher.

Let's hope so..if not, important they respect my rules and be motivated to learn. I have a tough group this year so I have to be extremely creative to make learning fun for them. My group last year were very very motivated learners and all were on academic level..even one was 1 grade level above for reading. This year's students are struggling learners and have language delays.

let's hope things are going better for students learning processes. But you did start with something is a good sign. *crossed fingers*

what are they learning?

They learned 4 different skills that I had been working with them all week...

Recognize the words

Digits
Expanded form
Standard form
Word form

Then write the numbers in different ways like..

Write it in

two hundred forty-seven
200 + 40 + 7
246 + 1
248 -1

It required them to use mathematical thinking skills and with their language delay issues, it had been very challenging for me to be as creative with my lesson to get them understand the concepts

Today, they did independent classwork so I can assess whether they really understand what they learned all week or not.

All of them scored 90% or better!

They are ready for the math test tmw.

That's why I have been sooo tired with achy muscles because I am using 2 languages with them plus acting out the concept since they are delayed in English and ASL.

Wish me luck tmw!

That's why I have been sooo tired with achy muscles because I am using 2 languages with them plus acting out the concept since they are delayed in English and ASL.
:dizzy:

Wish me luck tmw!
:fingersx: You just let them know that Uncle Jiro will buy them pizza if they get an A :cool2:

:dizzy:

:fingersx: You just let them know that Uncle Jiro will buy them pizza if they get an A :cool2:

Yea, makes you cross-eyed, heh?

That's why I get so pissed off at people who discount deaf schools and the teachers who work there. They have no F******* idea unless they work there.

Yea, makes you cross-eyed, heh?

That's why I get so pissed off at people who discount deaf schools and the teachers who work there. They have no F******* idea unless they work there.

Post reported for evading the swear filter.... wait.. this forum doesnt have a swear filter. Proceed.

[QUOTE=Jiro;pix of the old pair.

There, fixed that for ya. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back