The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Vikings!!!!

what the hell with my google chrome that doesnt open up my facebook?!?! I had to go to IE..

even worse, i couldnt download the pictures into FB (yes, its jpeg) coming from compression zip.

I feel like that i wanna to smash my Toshiba and get new one.

what the hell with my google chrome that doesnt open up my facebook?!?! I had to go to IE..

even worse, i couldnt download the pictures into FB (yes, its jpeg) coming from compression zip.

I feel like that i wanna to smash my Toshiba and get new one.

FB was actually down for a little bit earlier. I had to wait about 20 minutes before I could get back in. (I use Chrome too.)

FB was actually down for a little bit earlier. I had to wait about 20 minutes before I could get back in. (I use Chrome too.)

i can access to FB in Chrome BUT it is DOESNT open up the full page, just border and said, "facebook".. HUH?!!?

wtf? :mad:

i can access to FB in Chrome BUT it is DOESNT open up the full page, just border and said, "facebook".. HUH?!!?

wtf? :mad:

Try clearing out your cache. After that 20 minute wait when FB wasn't working earlier, it has been working just fine ever since. I'm still in Chrome. Ugh, maybe your computer doesn't like you today !!! :lol:

Try clearing out your cache. After that 20 minute wait when FB wasn't working earlier, it has been working just fine ever since. I'm still in Chrome. Ugh, maybe your computer doesn't like you today !!! :lol:

:ugh:

damn. :fu: Toshiba!

My Google Chrome has like Facebook all day. There was a 2 hour period I was not online, so I can't answer about then, but basically no problems.

My brother in Missouri was not able to access Facebook at all, with IE or Google Chrome at all.

Glad to know I'm not the only one having a bad day....2 people cut me off while driving....my 14 yr. old was in a snotty mood and talked back, so I grounded him....a friend VP'ed me, again asking for the 4th time to take her out of town to see her son....I had told her No before, I'm too busy..and she had the nerve to say "Well! Just give me 1 reason why you won't do it"!....she has no car....what can I do about that?...I told her to get a plane ticket or catch the bus!...And hung up....jeez! the nerve of some people.....She ain't giving it up, tho'!...VP'ed me 3 times since 5PM....

Guys, it is not the Chrome, it is the facebook, face book has lousy servers and stuff they have a lot to fix, complain it to them, not your computer or the broswer! :lol:

What a GREAT day! Went to the Kids Fest with my son, my friend, and her son at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.

SUCKS that Cardinals and Ravens lost today. GRRRR!

Now, watching the OT drama between the Deadskins and Texans.

What a GREAT day! Went to the Kids Fest with my son, my friend, and her son at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.

SUCKS that Cardinals and Ravens lost today. GRRRR!

Now, watching the OT drama between the Deadskins and Texans.

Hey Hey, how about those Texans :D

Shel my team lost by 25, but I thought they would lose by 35 so I'll consider that a small victory. :laugh2: Lesson of the day for some quarterbacks- if you throw 3 or more interceptions your team WILL NOT win!!! LOL

I'm done here - there are too much drama shit going on, and the internet at my end can not handle it, I don't care if you laugh at me, I don't a fuck and yes, I am mad and there is no need to say 'umad?' - I just need a break from AD. I'm done.

:wave:

I'm done here - there are too much drama shit going on, and the internet at my end can not handle it, I don't care if you laugh at me, I don't a fuck and yes, I am mad and there is no need to say 'umad?' - I just need a break from AD. I'm done.

....... and we need to know this..... why?

Don't let the drama get to you, just ignore , I always do:lol:

who is then?

Why does it have to be anybody, especially if it is unwanted?
If it must be someone, then it could be someone who has the better approach. I have said all I am going to because, I know you like to drag things out....not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back