The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried that, dont like it and hate it...how i suppose to overlay on my hands when i swing?

Oh.. I use grip n rips and i do overlay as well. I also have my pinkie/ring fingers off the bat, hold it with half of a hand and swing outta my pants.

Oh.. I use grip n rips and i do overlay as well. I also have my pinkie/ring fingers off the bat, hold it with half of a hand and swing outta my pants.

Ahh, gotcha. My pinkie off the bat and the rest is overlay hands.

I always had a hard time liking overlay grip because my small hands. But, I still think I am satisfied with my swing playing ball. Now, just wait until tomorrow and I will maybe give my friend's new Mayhem an at bat or two, see what I think.

I always had a hard time liking overlay grip because my small hands. But, I still think I am satisfied with my swing playing ball. Now, just wait until tomorrow and I will maybe give my friend's new Mayhem an at bat or two, see what I think.

Ahh..once you feel comfortable with it, stay with it and dont change. i tried many ways to feel comfortable swing. Found my comfortable swing BUT i will use traditional grip when it is requires for me to control the ball game, force defense, or whatever it is in the situation.

Mayhem, let me know how was it is and name of Mayhem (BJ Fulk, Booger, JH or Snot)

i sat down, reading my newspaper and decided to stare at two bats that i got: Worth Mayhem 98 and Derby Boy's...saw something wrong with it, HEY!!! no knobcuff comes with Worth Mayhem 98 is what i REQUESTED! it was suppose to come with knobcuff!!

damn it. i have to order knobcuff.

grip n rips :)

huh... don't anybody spit at their hands and grip'em anymore? It's what I do :dunno:

huh... don't anybody spit at their hands and grip'em anymore? It's what I do :dunno:

thats old school... some of them still do in the old school way.

we, new school use the batting gloves.

The last time I did that, I actually formed a blister across my palm on my first swing, then the second swing I ripped my hand apart..

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

cloudy and wind today with highs of upper 60s. Gusts peaking over 40 mph.

Unless you're David Ortiz who spits ON his batters gloves before EVERY pitch

naw, i always picks dirts up from ground, rubs then clap hands and ready to swing...it started in hs, ever since, still doing that.

People can do things in an emergency they otherwise might not do.....

Jeez...PFH...you must have ice water running thru ur veins....

lol, to top it off, i didnt have a shirt on. :P

I love the cold. There was 4 of us camping out last night so I hitched along. Slept in the jeep with the windows slightly open so it wouldnt fog up like the last time in the mountains.

how cold is it? I was sleeping outside in 35 degrees last night. It was awesome

:shock: Can I join you?! I would have LOVED that!

Right now it's at 64 degrees which around here, is considered cold enough for a sweater. :roll: Average temps is in around the 75 to 80s.

35 degree.. NICE.. thats would be mad cool to feel it and fresh air, totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back