The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shel-

I am glad you got your SUV back. Yes, the system is screwy, but at least you have it back and there were no injuries to you or your family because of the whole thing.

I hope your hubby didn't have irreplaceable paperwork in his briefcase and that he had no trouble at work over it.

Chevy-

Hope you sister has a great time with y'all. Also, hope that your combined birthday bash is a really good one.

Dixie-

Sounds wonderful that you are able to spend time with your DD. I am glad that you are able to. Also hope that you feel better real soon.

QuirkyLibra-

You, Jiro and I will just have to have an "old fart's corner" with the aches and pains.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSSSED!!!! My stolen SUV was found but I have to pay a fucking $140 to get it by tmw or they will add more fees. WTF?!!!!!!!!!

Hope your SUV is in a good shape? i couldnt believe that how DMV system is. It is such a pain in the ASS.

Musing about what to do this long weekend (Monday is a civic holiday but I am not sure if I am working or so.. will ask at my current job that I am heading to today) so will be something to continue what I have been doing since I moved in... ahh gotta get some stuff together, wash clothes and more..trying to arrange some time to mosey out and visit with my brothers and etc...

Wirelessly posted

Im excited to get high speed internet back on today after being on near dial-up speeds. I have been tethered on the phone for about 2 weeks...hope never go back there again.

Wirelessly posted

Im excited to get high speed internet back on today after being on near dial-up speeds. I have been tethered on the phone for about 2 weeks...hope never go back there again.

That's funny cause I remember one time when I upgraded to 9600 modem and I thought it was extremely fast!

Loghead I was thinking about attitudes to my hearing loss in my job and remembered your story.

Good idea!!! I dont know what is wrong with my hubby..my SUV gets stolen and he still forgets to lock the door especially when I am sleeping. Someone can come in and hurt us. It is so frustrating to constantly remind him over and over again without getting into an argument about it.

No problem.

It's how I got a roommate to remember to lock our door. I just emptied the frontroom, left the place about ten or so minutes before the bus arrived, then he found the empty place.

I texted him saying all the stuff were okay though.

Wirelessly posted

Secretblend said:
Wirelessly posted

That's funny cause I remember one time when I upgraded to 9600 modem and I thought it was extremely fast!

Haha, yeah. I had speeds ranging from 35kbps to 150kbps depending on the signal of the phone. Theres no 3g coverage in my area.

Starting tomorrow I will house-sit for a sister while she and her husband go on a nine-day vacation. I will watch her pets and her garden, and the doc appt. on the 4th will be a two-hour drive. Nonetheless, it will be a vacation for me, too!

Wirelessly posted

I am glad its Friday my only day off for now. Two weeks of school left :D I have my weekend class and a test on Sun. No doc appts til Aug lol

can somebody rescue me in Ashburn, VA? so hot here and i missed Bay Area, California with so perfect weather..

:(

can somebody rescue me in Ashburn, VA? so hot here and i missed Bay Area, California with so perfect weather..

:(

I can but be grateful that you don't live there. consider it as a temporary time before you see your golden one. :lol:

Is it only me that I hate my hairs cutting??? My hairs are long as over my neck.

Wirelessly posted

My brother, two nieces' husbands and I now watched minor league ball park game. We enjoy!

I just got back at 9pm from my road trip. Left at 8 this am and 13 hours later we are home. Getting really excited. Found a 4br/2ba home that will be perfect for us. Now, hubby has to talk MIL into giving us the down payment to get it. It will be 16 miles for hubby to drive to work and 8 miles for me to get into town, but only 3 blocks to get to 3 different grocery stores.

Loghead I was thinking about attitudes to my hearing loss in my job and remembered your story.

Oh, I certainly hope that you are not being treated in such a manner... is it something you wish to discuss?

Im ready to ROLL tonight:

softball game @ 6:30pm

fly out to Virginia (san jose international airport) @ 11:20pm.

Do you play at Twin Creeks much???? I was there Tuesday. Those girls in the bar upstairs....... WOW. Might have set a personal record for Tuesday night bar tabs

Wait a minute, do i know you?

Yes, I do play @ Twin Creeks, Pleasanton, and Fremont..

Of course, there are always hot chicks upstairs in the bar, yo!! I get some free drinks from them sometimes :)

Also, im pissed off that those stores that doesnt have rasta colors of earrings.. dayum it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back