The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shel... wow ya got your SUV back but dang the 140 bucks?? that's highway robbery, I must say... really that is really a low thing to do to someone who has finally get a truck or car back from the impound after having that stolen only to pay that rotten fee to get it back?? damn highway robbery!!

Glad my ambrosia salad turns out great! It tastes perfect as what my mom used to make. I know I am lame! lol.

Im ready to ROLL tonight:

softball game @ 6:30pm

fly out to Virginia (san jose international airport) @ 11:20pm.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSSSED!!!! My stolen SUV was found but I have to pay a fucking $140 to get it by tmw or they will add more fees. WTF?!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Your insurance will pay for it. My insurance had paid for towing fee in my stolen van. You keep your receipt to show it to your insurance.

Depends on deductible and how much damage. If no damage then usually won't get money back.

Mine with damage and I had to pay 500 dollars deductible and that happen to include that I pay for car pound.

Yeah! Your insurance will pay for it. My insurance had paid for towing fee in my stolen van. You keep your receipt to show it to your insurance.

Depends on deductible and how much damage. If no damage then usually won't get money back.

Mine with damage and I had to pay 500 dollars deductible and that happen to include that I pay for car pound.

She s said that one running board and ashtrays are missing at all. Radio and CD player are fine. That s weird.

I'm exhausted, too many late nights. Ebay people are collecting my instruments this weekend and my ex is coming over to get his stuff and we'll try to 'hang out' and not be sad or argue.

Loghead I do remember that manager, I was thinking about it the other day actually- that's fantastic!

Unless your stolen car was used in a crime and the police seize it. It's called civil asset forfeiture, and then you are plumb out of luck.

I feel like an old lady today. :lol: Back and knee pain!

sounds like me
gerg.gif

My brother's girlfriend wanted my son and I to come back to her place again to go swimming. I am just toooo tired from her pool party yesterday so I think we will just relax at home. Sometimes, doing something every day is exhausting.

Also, my hubby keeps forgetting to lock the front door. How can I get him to remember without nagging?

tape the post-it note on the car's steering wheel

Very true, but it would be rare. Depending on insurance coverage, if there is comprehensive coverage, the Insurance will pay its current retail value minus deductible. Current retail value is based on kelly blue book.

Unless your stolen car was used in a crime and the police seize it. It's called civil asset forfeiture, and then you are plumb out of luck.

I am sitting in the living room floor playing Sorry! with my DD and posting on AD.com simultaneously.

I picked up my older sister from Portland Oregon at airport. That s for my brother s birthday party this weekend.

Loghead I do remember that manager, I was thinking about it the other day actually- that's fantastic!

May I ask what reminded you of my situation? I was quite pleased as well. :) Actually, let me rephrase that... my whole perception of the job changed. My new manager is a bit strange, but he's OK. He's a thousand times better than my old one.

Now I am laying in bed posting on a Christian forum, listening to "The Way I Feel" from Paul Oakenfold's 'A Lively Mind' album. Its something that I can listen to over and over and not get sick of it right away.

May I ask what reminded you of my situation? I was quite pleased as well. :) Actually, let me rephrase that... my whole perception of the job changed. My new manager is a bit strange, but he's OK. He's a thousand times better than my old one.

life's full of learning experience everyday, doesn't it?? :)

Good idea!!! I dont know what is wrong with my hubby..my SUV gets stolen and he still forgets to lock the door especially when I am sleeping. Someone can come in and hurt us. It is so frustrating to constantly remind him over and over again without getting into an argument about it.

I'm wondering if that's how you got your SUV stolen :hmm:

a scary thought though... :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back