The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sick, but another med is helping slowly.... So I am taking Benadryl, chesty forte... a berry flavor.

Get well SG hope you feel better.

Homework day

Getting ready to fix a birthday dinner for daughter. She will be "sweet sixteen" tomorrow.

Are you afraid that she would learn to drive? :lol:

She's told me that she's too scared. She has tried to take the test for the first level license and can't pass it. Her comprehension and memory are not letting her pass it.

She's not worried.

She's told me that she's too scared. She has tried to take the test for the first level license and can't pass it. Her comprehension and memory are not letting her pass it.

She's not worried.

I didnt get my license until I was 17 years old.

I had a great day! Watched "2012" with my hubby this morning.What a good movie that was, went to a purse party, got a Dolch & Gabba purse for my daughter for Easter...yea yea , she doesnt need it but it was soooo CUTE, joined my friends to another friend's house for dinner, and then went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. Got home late..sooo nice to get home late on a Sunday for once!!! No stresss! :)

Shel90,
Sounds like you're feeling better by now. You must show us the of your daughter's new handbag.

How much does Dolce & Gabbana bags go for in US?

Shel90,
Sounds like you're feeling better by now. You must show us the of your daughter's new handbag.

How much does Dolce & Gabbana bags go for in US?

I will take a pic tmw with the sunlight and post it.

Btw $500 to $2,000. I wont say how much I spent on this purse. It was on sale though.

Wirelessly posted

I went from having a good time Saturday night to waking up feeling lousy :( I will survive, just a nice back massage to relieve my lower back pain, headache and others will do. No one here to service :(

Last edited:
I had a great day! Watched "2012" with my hubby this morning.What a good movie that was, went to a purse party, got a Dolch & Gabba purse for my daughter for Easter...yea yea , she doesnt need it but it was soooo CUTE, joined my friends to another friend's house for dinner, and then went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. Got home late..sooo nice to get home late on a Sunday for once!!! No stresss! :)

Aww Im sure that your girl will love her new purse. I am looking forward to seeing the picture of your girl's new purse. I know about dolch & gabbana purses prices. :shock: hey it is worth it to have one for her.

I will take a pic tmw with the sunlight and post it.

Btw $500 to $2,000. I wont say how much I spent on this purse. It was on sale though.

Dolce & Gabbana is pretty pricey, just like Louis Vuitton. Too much for me that I can't afford. I do owe one from Longchamp though :giggle:

Cant afford those prices either..but I guess these are "throw-aways" by the companies so the prices have been reduced drastically. I dont know how that works...my friend had Luis Vutton, coach, D&G, and Dior purses. I love the Coach purses so maybe next time, I will buy one for myself if the price is reasonable.

Cant afford those prices either..but I guess these are "throw-aways" by the companies so the prices have been reduced drastically. I dont know how that works...my friend had Luis Vutton, coach, D&G, and Dior purses. I love the Coach purses so maybe next time, I will buy one for myself if the price is reasonable.

throw-away = out of season. gotta get rid of it before new products (seasonally) come. usually between 50-75% off. Plenty of stuff like that at Woodbury Common mall but that's in upstate NY

is excited to move out on April 19th. :D I can't wait to be with my woman of my dreams.

Wirelessly posted

Seq, congratulations on your move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back