The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
airlines allow you to have 20kg.

going to fuerteventura :)

a what? I don't even know how to pronounce that.

interesting.... a Spanish island off the coast of Africa... never heard of it but it looks nice. how long will you be gone for and who ya going with?

@ Lissa: Have a nice vacation and take lotsa pics... we wanna see :D

@ Jiro: I have been to Teneriffa already (there's several islands) Yes very beautiful especially around this season. Easter is going to be crowded as well as summer... Better to avoid these ;)

2 more days until vacation!!!

Spring break eh?

Our isn't till April 19th to 23rd I think....

I would prefer that week due to warmer weather but gotta accept whatever days they give us. Better than nothing! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I have to wait two weeks for my spring break.

Hello Friday, now i will do smash some softballs on this afternoon.. (2 more hours left to go then start smashin')

Hello Friday, now i will do smash some softballs on this afternoon.. (2 more hours left to go then start smashin')

Have fun smashin :giggle: I am going to do some serious kicking and punching later tonight :P

Hmmm...now you got me thinking into maybe spending a few hours at the batting cages for the hell of it. I may play on a softball team this year...depends on the sked..

Hmmm...now you got me thinking into maybe spending a few hours at the batting cages for the hell of it. I may play on a softball team this year...depends on the sked..

Ever play USSSA tourney ball before?

Ever play USSSA tourney ball before?

Nope but looks like fun! I used to play in different tourneys for my college and the City of Phx growing up.

Nope but looks like fun! I used to play in different tourneys for my college and the City of Phx growing up.

It's fun stuff. I have played in Phoenix a few times...They had a Pepsi ballpark for a while that was nice. This past October we played at the new "Big League Dreams" park. It was our coed world series.

I'm about to jump in the shower and get ready to go to Russvegas for a couple of hours. I'll post randomly throughout the day.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

I still cannot (and won't) believe that its already 11 am, my head feels like its going to explode. I went to a bar for the first time last night, never paid for a drink but they kept on coming! Everytime I tried to be alone, I ended up with three new guys trying to strike up a conversation. It was definitely an interesting experience, I was drinking vodka straight up so I need to learn how to drink beer or mixed drinks then maybe I won't wake up with a major headache :/

Wirelessly posted

I went to the local high school track and had a blast work out:)

Want secret how to wake up morning without headache?

Easy! Don't drink!

benefits of not drinking is that you can't get drunk.

Being drunk increase vulernablity especailly when it comes around men. They will know you can't remember the next day. Bad idea!

If you want find a guy, here is the truth... Bar is the worst possible place for match making.

DHB

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

I still cannot (and won't) believe that its already 11 am, my head feels like its going to explode. I went to a bar for the first time last night, never paid for a drink but they kept on coming! Everytime I tried to be alone, I ended up with three new guys trying to strike up a conversation. It was definitely an interesting experience, I was drinking vodka straight up so I need to learn how to drink beer or mixed drinks then maybe I won't wake up with a major headache :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back