The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

DHB, I appreciate the advice but I do not want to "find a guy." Like I've stated earlier (somewhere in AD Lala Land) I worked 187 hours in two weeks and just wanted a night to remember (or vaguely remember) with my female roomie :)

I can't wait until next Friday... a day off from all this craziness!

Cool

But, whoa 187 hours? working on what?

DHB, I appreciate the advice but I do not want to "find a guy." Like I've stated earlier (somewhere in AD Lala Land) I worked 187 hours in two weeks and just wanted a night to remember (or vaguely remember) with my female roomie :)

I still cannot (and won't) believe that its already 11 am, my head feels like its going to explode. I went to a bar for the first time last night, never paid for a drink but they kept on coming! Everytime I tried to be alone, I ended up with three new guys trying to strike up a conversation. It was definitely an interesting experience, I was drinking vodka straight up so I need to learn how to drink beer or mixed drinks then maybe I won't wake up with a major headache :/

Do you like the taste of vodka? I cant drink any hard liquor straight up due to the taste.

Wirelessly posted

I spent $107 on a new car battery and my pay day is around the corner :)

shel90 said:

I still cannot (and won't) believe that its already 11 am, my head feels like its going to explode. I went to a bar for the first time last night, never paid for a drink but they kept on coming! Everytime I tried to be alone, I ended up with three new guys trying to strike up a conversation. It was definitely an interesting experience, I was drinking vodka straight up so I need to learn how to drink beer or mixed drinks then maybe I won't wake up with a major headache :/

Do you like the taste of vodka? I cant drink any hard liquor straight up due to the taste.

Nah its quite the opposite, I drink hard liquor because I can't stand the taste of alcohol in general. I like to drink shots so I can "get it over with" which is why I never waste my time with strawberry daiquiris... brain freeze O_O

Nah its quite the opposite, I drink hard liquor because I can't stand the taste of alcohol in general. I like to drink shots so I can "get it over with" which is why I never waste my time with strawberry daiquiris... brain freeze O_O

I like vodka mixed with cranberry with lots of ices. thats cape cod drink. Take it easy on your brain. :lol:

My 1 yr old niece had a b'day party yesterday. She's very cute. :)

The party started at 10am!

I'm still sick, but another med is helping slowly.... So I am taking Benadryl, chesty forte... a berry flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back