The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came home from taking my son to a haunted house. We didnt stay long but he played with his friends for an hour. I couldnt socialize with my friends because I needed to keep an eye on my son. Oh well. The most important thing for me was that my son had fun. :)

Good, loghead. It's best that they sleep it off.

Shel, I'm impressed that your son went to the haunted house. My boys were afraid of haunted houses at that age.

Agree.

Because he have a jobless for 3 years, and he have too many pains in his body. :( I wish I could tell him that, but I can't. :(

If you want to save him then save him but buying cigarettes wont save him. If you are buying him cigarettes...you are not saving him. Tell him to give up cigarette and move on.

O i know.. I usually don't complain.. its just i guess this weekend wore me out! thank you for the positive advice :)

Wow, so why still so worn out this past weekend? I'm guessing an aggressive interpreting assignment, or too much mariachis with shots of tequilla on the side! I'd say time to lay off the tequilla! LOL Seriously, poor you, rest is the only way to go! Good luck!

If you want to save him then save him but buying cigarettes wont save him. If you are buying him cigarettes...you are not saving him. Tell him to give up cigarette and move on.

My family and I really tried to tell him to give up cigarettes since his second heart attack. He never to trying to give up cigarette. I feeling it time... :tears:

My family and I really tried to tell him to give up cigarettes since his second heart attack. He never to trying to give up cigarette. I feeling it time... :tears:

Maybe force him to a doctor. I had anti anxiety drugs and nicotine inhalers years ago to quit and it worked.

I was very addicted to smoking in spite that I have severe asthma.

Maybe force him to a doctor. I had anti anxiety drugs and nicotine inhalers years ago to quit and it worked.

I was very addicted to smoking in spite that I have severe asthma.

That's we have a plan to force him to a doctor one day in future.

:ty: for advice, Bott.

Still no baby yet! I will go see my doctor at 2 today and discuss about birth plan. Hopefully we can have our baby boy this weekend! I cannot wait to hold him!!

Lake Tahoe, I sure hope it all goes smooth today for you. Keep us posted if you deliver this weekend. I can't wait to see your new born here (if not, respect your privacy).

I am soo happy its Friday, going shopping for clothes and be ready for my FIRST photo shoot tomorrow.

Lake Tahoe, best of luck on your new baby boy's arrival. It'll be worth the wait when you hold him in your arms. :aw:

OB7, have fun! :D

Don't worry, I got brand new advanced Digital camera. will take picture of our newborn son. :)

FF, how's your kiddo? Better, I hope.

Wow, so why still so worn out this past weekend? I'm guessing an aggressive interpreting assignment, or too much mariachis with shots of tequilla on the side! I'd say time to lay off the tequilla! LOL Seriously, poor you, rest is the only way to go! Good luck!

Haha my brain was so dead ..i meant WEEK :P haha....
Sometimes...trying to juggle so many things at the same time is hard ughhh. but im okay... thank you! oh nd no tequila and i are a no :P

Thanks everyone for all the good luck! We need that! :) I will go see dr at 2 PM (supposed to go at 10 45 but no interpreter available at last minutes) So, I will keep you guys updated! I am so excited but nervous! I really cannot wait to meet our baby boy! Our oldest reallly excited to become a big brother!!! Yes he is waiting for baby to come! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back