The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so cute! When you turn 4, you should be able to tell the whole world! :aw:

Hope that your daughter is better soon! :wave:

:laugh2: That was a Freudian slip. When I turned 43, I did tell everyone! :giggle:

Bott, I edited my post. I accidentally said 43 when I meant 4.

:laugh2: That was a Freudian slip. When I turned 43, I did tell everyone! :giggle:

Somehow I missed your confession. Souggy, I will be 53 on November 26.

Age is respected in many cultures.

Today is my son, Nathan's 4th bday!!! My baby is growing up too fast!!!

Shel, is your daughter feeling better? Didn't I read that she relapsed? :confused:

Happy 4th birthday to Nathaniel! :birthday:

:ty: you all. I have been a member since 2006 and it's my 3th year...not 4th year here, one year too early. Wait...why are all celebrating my b-day? Oh right, that's not me. :rofl:

:ty: you all. I have been a member since 2006 and it's my 3th year...not 4th year here, one year too early. Wait...why are all celebrating my b-day? Oh right, that's not me. :rofl:
Should've said 'Why...thank you, peeps...oh, it's not my birthday today or am I confusing myself?"

:laugh2:

LOL @ Nathan. Go ahead and celebrate your 4th bday!

Sallylou, I took my daughter to the dr this am...she has pneomonia. No wonder she kept relapsing with fevers and nasty coughs for 3 weeks..now, she got meds and hopefully that will be the end of it. I am staying home from work to keep an eye on her.

LOL @ Nathan. Go ahead and celebrate your 4th bday!

Sallylou, I took my daughter to the dr this am...she has pneomonia. No wonder she kept relapsing with fevers and nasty coughs for 3 weeks..now, she got meds and hopefully that will be the end of it. I am staying home from work to keep an eye on her.

awww i hope she gets better soon!:)

awww i hope she gets better soon!:)

Thanks..I hope so too. I am so fed up with her getting sick constantly for a month. She has missed so much school already and I really hate that.

Thanks..I hope so too. I am so fed up with her getting sick constantly for a month. She has missed so much school already and I really hate that.
I hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery and that no one else in your family gets it.

Poor sweetie! It sounds like she's miserable. Hope that she gets well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back