The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for all the good luck! We need that! :) I will go see dr at 2 PM (supposed to go at 10 45 but no interpreter available at last minutes) So, I will keep you guys updated! I am so excited but nervous! I really cannot wait to meet our baby boy! Our oldest reallly excited to become a big brother!!! Yes he is waiting for baby to come! :giggle:

YAY!!! hope all goes well!:D:D:D

Off to the spa and get my manicure and pedicure. I did my shopping and thanks:ty: Alicia for those modeling tips

For the first time in a long time, the spring season tempurate is soaring to 31 degrees Celsius! :shock: and I am melting!

Sounded great! Glad to see mercury shrinking at my home. Yes I love winter and snow

I rather dealing with shrinking mercury than mercury rising!

For the first time in a long time, the spring season tempurate is soaring to 31 degrees Celsius! :shock: and I am melting!

I am just too excited, better get to bed for my photo shoot:)

Sorry, I was not here for a few days. I was at the courts jury. It's all about the murder. Grrrr.. BUT I am glad it's over.

Nothing new! :roll: I rather cool and nice temp! Like 65 to 80. :)
Sounded great! Glad to see mercury shrinking at my home. Yes I love winter and snow

I rather dealing with shrinking mercury than mercury rising!

I'm completely blindsighted. :shock: I just can't believe that some people on AD do not realize how fortunate they are compared to 90% of the rest of the world. It just shocks me that some people are not aware of the 90% of the world that is exactly the opposite of them.

watchu talking about?:hmm:

watchu talking about?:hmm:

For ie - Africans.... they have to walk MILES carrying these big buckets on their head to get to water pump. Other countries - the water is very filthy and you can get sick from it if you drink it. and other countries - just because you have faucet at home doesn't mean it will work.... an unreliable water.

sad, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back