The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, JamieLynn. I'm taking a break from cleaning. That's boring, too. I vacuumed up a whole canister of animal hair! :eek3:

Hi, JamieLynn. I'm taking a break from cleaning. That's boring, too. I vacuumed up a whole canister of animal hair! :eek3:

I forget - what animal you have? one of my small pet peeves are furs on my clothes! :mad2: That's why I prefer hypo-allergic pets

The cat pictured on the left leaves lovely orange/white hair (stunning on clothes). My white dog leaves even longer white hair (great on black). My short haired brindle dog doesn't create such a mess. I hate the hair but I love them all.

Gerbil stays in his cage and doesn't make too much of a mess. He, however, stinks. :giggle:

Last edited:
:wave: i'm bored at work too! I'm thinking of leaving early! :mad2:

Then go home or some place else if there's nothing much to do... :shrug:

Cleaning is fun...(usually) but vacuuming a canister of animal hair is a little :shock: to me LOLOLOL. Yeah I could do some house chores but I'm too lazy right now, plus I'm tired and my tooth hurts!!! :mad2:

Phok! My damn mozilla has a damn virus and it eradicated all the documents in my computer! OMG! T-T

Cleaning is fun...(usually) but vacuuming a canister of animal hair is a little :shock: to me LOLOLOL. Yeah I could do some house chores but I'm too lazy right now, plus I'm tired and my tooth hurts!!! :mad2:

I know what that feels like! Everybody hoped I would die, but St. Mary Medical Centre Urgent Care saved me!!!!!!!!! I was beyond miserable! I have two dental appointments next month. Why wait for next month? I think they want me to suffer.

i dont know why i ever come back here often.. but i drift by sometimes.. seems everything goes well for anybody as usual. :dunno:

I know what that feels like! Everybody hoped I would die, but St. Mary Medical Centre Urgent Care saved me!!!!!!!!! I was beyond miserable! I have two dental appointments next month. Why wait for next month? I think they want me to suffer.

I was there two weeks ago, three times in a row... I have been on meds for over a week 'cause I'm still in pain. When I called last Friday, the dentist was of course off to a seminar till Tuesday. So I called Tuesday and got me an appointment tomorrow morning... so glad I have the day off 'cause I know that it will be bad... :(

Truthfully I'm not looking forward to it, but what needs to be done, needs to be done :cool2: *sigh*

I forget - what animal you have? one of my small pet peeves are furs on my clothes! :mad2: That's why I prefer hypo-allergic pets

:blah: :fruit: :blah: :fruit: :blah:

:giggle: me too. i have three cats. If i wear black clothes. I would look like a furry girl! lol . sometimes i find cats hair in my food and i just pick it off from my food and then i ate it. :D

I was there two weeks ago, three times in a row... I have been on meds for over a week 'cause I'm still in pain. When I called last Friday, the dentist was of course off to a seminar till Tuesday. So I called Tuesday and got me an appointment tomorrow morning... so glad I have the day off 'cause I know that it will be bad... :(

Truthfully I'm not looking forward to it, but what needs to be done, needs to be done :cool2: *sigh*

I wish you best luck, and hope you recover quickly! Stuck in pain is no fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back