The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is mor statisfactory?

Hope everyone is doing good.

As usual, my life continues to be hectic but I feel sooo relaxed because I went to the pool after work to swim 40 laps in the Olympic-size pool. I wish I could do more but I had to leave the pool by 5 to pick my son up before daycare closes. 40 laps has gotten to be tooo easy for me now. :hmm:

Hope everyone is doing good.

As usual, my life continues to be hectic but I feel sooo relaxed because I went to the pool after work to swim 40 laps in the Olympic-size pool. I wish I could do more but I had to leave the pool by 5 to pick my son up before daycare closes. 40 laps has gotten to be tooo easy for me now. :hmm:

did you swim at YMCA facility?

You just missed the opportunity to meet Huggy bear, sir.

2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg

*it's a pix of a bear sticking up his paws like a "no no no" gesture and a caption saying "How about no?"

2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg

*it's a pix of a bear sticking up his paws like a "no no no" gesture and a caption saying "How about no?"
Fair enough, no wonder not a lot of people dislike Snoop Dogg, I am the one of these people who doesnt like him, but in the movie from Starsky and Hutch - it was funny. Anyway, moving on...

God I hope it wasn't your hand lmao.

Other than that, I know you went to the dentist and had your teeth owned. I hope you get well soon.

:giggle: @ first comment... to quote Cleveland from Family Guy: "Ohhhhhh... that's naaaasty." :lol:

Thanks MoonDrifter! :) The gum is a bit sore from where the needle went in, but other than that, I'm doing fairly well. :)

Tomorrow I am going out with my driving instructor again. I have to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow because of it. :(

Same advice as last time: Stay off the roads. :lol: :run:

I tried to sleep for three hours, but it hurts too much to sleep tonight. No possible way. Last day of work tomorrow, but I might be late because I don't think I can resist going to urgent care as soon as it opens. I really wanna go to emergency room, but no way I can afford that, and a tooth ache isn't life-threatening. I can't take pain meds because of liver problems. I donno how I'll tolerate eight more hours of this.

:tears:

Can you read my new fonts? I just changed it minute ago. I love that fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back