The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not suicidal or masochist. It's safe to answer the question. The worst that could happen is I'll leave peacefully. I do have pain a lot in my life, but rarely is it the worst I've ever felt, so I don't usually talk about it.

I'm not suicidal or masochist. It's safe to answer the question. The worst that could happen is I'll leave peacefully. I do have pain a lot in my life, but rarely is it the worst I've ever felt, so I don't usually talk about it.

And yes talk of your mental illness is banned. A while back the forum was overrun with people who brought mental illness into every discussion. So it was forbidden.

And yes talk of your mental illness is banned. A while back the forum was overrun with people who brought mental illness into every discussion. So it was forbidden.

I don't have a mental illness that I'm aware of. :hmm:

I'll have to think about alternate ways to phrase my question over supper. :hmm:

I so wish my insomnia would stop. I am so tired I could sleep standing up, I think :giggle: A year of no sleep is no fun.

I just watched "The Changeling"...wow, what a story. Horrible!! Not the movie but what happened in the story. I have chills just thinking about it.

I took my kid to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D. It was cute and I enjoyed it.

It might happen again when you come to america, lol. I hear some of us like to drink. :laugh2:
perhaps, perhaps. But at the moment, I doubt I'll be in U.S.A but I need to try my best to find the money to cover the hotel and such.

perhaps, perhaps. But at the moment, I doubt I'll be in U.S.A but I need to try my best to find the money to cover the hotel and such.

You will be arrested when you got DUI. :lol:

maybe that hole will be patched up if your american friends will taxi you around for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back