The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO Jake...that is not that the reason. I wanna take my Jeep to the beach....my turn hee! :)

And also there is other issue....he needs Jeep in case of rain, and won't ride on his motorcycle if it rain.

Cannot wait for the fun to begins! :)
Giving your black jeep a break, yes?

It will be very hot today, too!!! What's with the weather lately???? Been nice and not too hot all summer till today!! :hmm: Darn we don't have a pool to swim! LOL!

I will be busy most of the day....got a dr appt at 9:25 AM, then come back home, wait for friend call me then meet him for short time. I need to run to Wal Mart since I cannot find something so heck I would buy another one.... travel bottle for shampoo and soap etc and couple fo things for the trip. Then back home again and wait for friend stop by and help me pack my Jeep. Take care of 2 kiddos then meet friend at his work then zoom! I cannot wait! :giggle: I'll miss my hubby! :(

We'll see...my daughter will be living with us so I will have to take care of 2 kids and their needs, cook dinner, exercise, get the kids ready for the next day, get my stuff ready for the next day, and then watch my favorite shows with my hubby. I plan on getting up at 5 AM daily to walk/run on my treadmill now so I will check AD while on the treadmill but for the rest of the day, probably not. Probably will go back to old times...checking and posting on AD on the weekends only. By the time I am done with everything each evening, I am just tooo exhausted to even read a simple post. LOL!

Multitasking... I hate it too! :laugh2:

NO Jake...that is not that the reason. I wanna take my Jeep to the beach....my turn hee! :)

And also there is other issue....he needs Jeep in case of rain, and won't ride on his motorcycle if it rain.

Cannot wait for the fun to begins! :)

What s wrong with driving Hummer? :laugh2:

I feel tired at work. Ughhh called monday blue....
MSN-Emoticon-sad-002.gif

Don't you realize hummer is 3 times heavier than Jeep wrangler?

Seriously, when I went to place for off-roading, my jeep was stuck in mud, that same spot where a brand new hummer got stuck and destroyed there at separate date. That Hummer owner was idiot, because there was too much water there and the mud was approximately 4 or 5 deep at that time, sure enough that hummer sank while motor was running causing hydrolock BAM motor destroyed. Had to pull out, impossible without any damage to body. Anyway, back to my Jeep where it got stuck, most water was gone and my jeep sank about 3 feet deep. Because of no water there, it didn't get in my engine. Took two hours to get it out with manual winch.
I personally would never go in deep mud with too much water in there.

What s wrong with driving Hummer? :laugh2:

Thank God its Monday!

Does not matter what kind of job out there, even though it may be exciting at the beginning of a "New" job, the excitement gets wane over time. I realized that after had too many different jobs, all are the same. My current job is best I ever had. The benefits, the environment I can't complain. There are days when I get really tired of it yet I learn to live with it and get going. It gets easier over time.

Of course, I have goal to promotion and am not giving up.

I feel tired at work. Ughhh called monday blue....
MSN-Emoticon-sad-002.gif

Thank God its Monday!

Does not matter what kind of job out there, even though it may be exciting at the beginning of a "New" job, the excitement gets wane over time. I realized that after had too many different jobs, all are the same. My current job is best I ever had. The benefits, the environment I can't complain. There are days when I get really tired of it yet I learn to live with it and get going. It gets easier over time.

Of course, I have goal to promotion and am not giving up.

I have two jobs. One is full-time job and other is part-time job for Purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back