The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer, it was very active. Guess this summer people have more things to do..lol.

Not me :giggle:

I'm on AD every day. Addicted or what?

It's been quiet for months. I'v noticed it a while ago, but I guess that is how AD works during the busy months, especially summer
Only that during the summer months is their vacation time, which causes the quietness of the AD forum. It will be back as normal when it ends. :laugh2:

Just few more days till I will be in OBX! I cannot wait to sit on the beach and relax!!! :) I am almost all packed up...Just couple of things that can wait til we leave.

Just few more days till I will be in OBX! I cannot wait to sit on the beach and relax!!! :) I am almost all packed up...Just couple of things that can wait til we leave.
Have fun, LT! Are you guys going there with the same Jeep you went on last year? Or the family Jeep?

See Bots? I am always late! Tardiness, I didn't hear the bell!! hahaha

Sidekick, no?

Whenever the students are not in class, I can but I need as much time to prepare my lessons for the next classes. It gets so hectic at work all year..I am always racing against the clock every day.

Whenever the students are not in class, I can but I need as much time to prepare my lessons for the next classes. It gets so hectic at work all year..I am always racing against the clock every day.
At least, you have an excuse to stop by on AD when you get home from work (and pssstt, not that you are worn out every day:P)

At least, you have an excuse to stop by on AD when you get home from work (and pssstt, not that you are worn out every day:P)

We'll see...my daughter will be living with us so I will have to take care of 2 kids and their needs, cook dinner, exercise, get the kids ready for the next day, get my stuff ready for the next day, and then watch my favorite shows with my hubby. I plan on getting up at 5 AM daily to walk/run on my treadmill now so I will check AD while on the treadmill but for the rest of the day, probably not. Probably will go back to old times...checking and posting on AD on the weekends only. By the time I am done with everything each evening, I am just tooo exhausted to even read a simple post. LOL!

Wow ... I can't believe that hot days are coming back this week!!! NOOO!!! :(

Mmm... Well, I'm in too good mood to make something and create a picture or whatever. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back