The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two seperate deaf friends has asked me to go overseas with them. One is Canada and one is U.S.A
next year, I forgot to add.....second trip to the U.S.A would be planned in the end of 2010. This is going to be an interesting year...:hmm:

I am on the internet via my iPhone internet tethering, it was successful and whoa, fast connection! :shock:

Not bad, not bad.

Good but upload speed is low you can't use videochat on your netbook by your iphone. You better use it with tethering outside instead of any building inside.

Will try again at my office tomorrow morning, see what difference it makes.

Will try again at my office tomorrow morning, see what difference it makes.

Well, You check bars on your iphone in your office tomorrow. Four or full bars are better for video chatting. I used it outside and some restaurants where having no wifi and work with P3 in video chatting.

Well, You check bars on your iphone in your office tomorrow. Four or full bars are better for video chatting. I used it outside and some restaurants where having no wifi and work with P3 in video chatting.
Funny enough that my bars are full here?

If each hour at work could go as fast as my lunch hour the work day would go by much quicker! :giggle:

Back to work I go! Lunch hour is over! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back