The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw c mon lighten up i was just messing around that and was hyped up in caffine
was just trying to have fun
oh well
anyhooo............................................................ so yah

Of course. Enjoy the buzz. :P

I am currently rewatching Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. This is a movie made during a time where Robert Downey Jr. wasn't that famous yet, and he's still funny. I like watching movies like this because if I feel I can learn a thing or two from how to converse professionally like that, it's a good thing to add to your grammar arsenal. Course, I watch it in subtitles because sometimes they convey the sentences so quickly that I need to pause or stop it to understand exactly what they were trying to say.

Also, looking up on Takeshi Kitano's old films. There was a movie he made called "A Scene by the Sea". I would say it's interesting for AD'ers because both the protagonist and antagonist are deaf mute in the movie.

I'm so excited to be going to Las Vegas this weekend! WOOT.

Shoot..it's time for my students to come in for 8th period. Gotta go and teach now. LOL.

I am currently rewatching Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. This is a movie made during a time where Robert Downey Jr. wasn't that famous yet, and he's still funny. I like watching movies like this because if I feel I can learn a thing or two from how to converse professionally like that, it's a good thing to add to your grammar arsenal. Course, I watch it in subtitles because sometimes they convey the sentences so quickly that I need to pause or stop it to understand exactly what they were trying to say.

Also, looking up on Takeshi Kitano's old films. There was a movie he made called "A Scene by the Sea". I would say it's interesting for AD'ers because both the protagonist and antagonist are deaf mute in the movie.

watch wanted or dark knight those re when grammar doesnt matter just the way i like it!lol

overnight? It will take 4 days and by the time it arrives, I am drinking it cold!

Lol! I'd forgotten that fast that you are on the other side of the world. :giggle: Might be better if you just go ahead and buy one yourself.

Not if I have to travel to Sydney! Starbucks in my hometown are all closed down :(

One of these 600 stores to be closed as requested from the seattle HQ -- it occurs from the world global encomny. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back