The LAST Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Palin knows the rules of what a Vice President is for.

Biden didn't even know what article stated about the Vice President.

:confused: Could you please give me more specific example of above.

:ty:

Is your post # 40 what you are talking about? If yes, okay... forget my last post.

Screw on McCain.

I'm bisexual and happy with my choice, I'm favor into full civil rights for GLBT like some other countries, as well and GLBT is most important role for me and not going vote anyone who make against on GLBT, don't matters on parties, such as democrat or republican, however I know few democrat are against it and no doubt for many republican against it. Remember, USA is freedom then we could adopt any child if we want, sex orientation don't matters and religious belief against on GLBT should take out of public, except for churches. I'm talking about gay rights but gay marriage is different way, it could be included with that.

For me, I don't want child in future but my support goes on other GLBT who want adopt child, it's their choice.

I support it as well. And I also support Obama.

I know what's the opinion of this board is, but non of it matters if you don't go vote. Luckily I got my voter card and will be voting!

No she doesn't. In the debate with Biden, she claimed that the office of VP had power that it absolutely does not have. She evidently doesn't know much about the Governor's office, either, as she was found guilty of abuse of power while holding that office.

No she doesn't. In the debate with Biden, she claimed that the office of VP had power that it absolutely does not have. She evidently doesn't know much about the Governor's office, either, as she was found guilty of abuse of power while holding that office.

*nodding agreement*

I know what's the opinion of this board is, but non of it matters if you don't go vote. Luckily I got my voter card and will be voting!

Madison - are you sure you're not confusing Palin with Biden? Palin's the one who said she doesn't know what VP exactly does.

Larry Kudlow of CNBC’s “Kudlow & Co.” asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain's ticket mate.

Palin: Well it shouldn’t disqualify me from anything, including progressing the state’s agenda here towards more energy production so we can contribute more to the U.S. Nor should it dissuade any kind of agenda progress in any arena because again, I haven’t done anything wrong. And through an investigation of our lawmakers who are kind of looking at me as a target, we invite those questions so that we can truthfully answer the questions.

But as for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does everyday? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question.

Kudlow: Well I worked in the White House during President Reagan’s first term, let me assure you, and I’ve spent a lot of time in the Bush White House as a journalist in meetings with interviews. It’s a pretty big job, Madame Governor. It’s a real big job. You’d be surprised by how big the veep job is these days!

Did you get your article from Bill O'Reilly or something?

Madison - are you sure you're not confusing Palin with Biden? Palin's the one who said she doesn't know what VP exactly does.

Larry Kudlow of CNBC’s “Kudlow & Co.” asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain's ticket mate.

Did you get your article from Bill O'Reilly or something?

I didn't get it from O'Rielly, just another person I know on another board.

I've watched the VP debate again since it first aired and I caught the part where Biden said what he posted.

As for Palin saying that, you can take it different ways, as she is saying as a VP she won't be as busy as she was while she was a govern, but she hopes to still be able to get key bills passed with her support.

Or you can take it like you did, she didn't know what VP is.

But are you registered to vote? cause the date to get it up to date has passed in alot of states.

Before Palin was chosen as VP, she criticized the position saying that it was "fruitless and useless."

I would agree with her too. But with the process of command, there has to be a VP. A VP can't vote unless it's a 50/50 deal. VP can only recommend something to the president and hope he listens. Also the VP is there in case the president is assassinated/dies.

I rather have someone in the office that will voice my opinion and not take our rights away due to a few bad apples.

I would agree with her too. But with the process of command, there has to be a VP. A VP can't vote unless it's a 50/50 deal. VP can only recommend something to the president and hope he listens. Also the VP is there in case the president is assassinated/dies.

I rather have someone in the office that will voice my opinion and not take our rights away due to a few bad apples.

Madison,

In what ways do you think Obama/Biden will take away our rights? Please provide some examples. Thanks.

Madison,

In what ways do you think Obama/Biden will take away our rights? Please provide some examples. Thanks.

Oh, if they follow suits of most democrat, they will push for gun ownership to be taken away. It can be simple as price of ammo get too high or starts as national registration.

Then democrat are really into the big greeny and "climate change" as it is called. My hobby of racing will disappear cause it's not environmentally friendly.

I like to hunt, but democrat wants to take away my guns rights and also with the PETA supporting democrat they will push for more regulations on hunting and make it nearly impossible to hunt.

Also if they continue follow suits of Democrat, When I work harder for my money they will just tax me more and give it to the lazy son of a gun that's sucking on the welfare tits. If they have a disability I understand, but the majority of them are just lowlifes and lazy people who don't want to work and rather get free money. That's my right to get rewarded for my work.

those are the 4 that pops to mind, I am sure I can think of more later but I'm working on other stuff right now.

Oh, if they follow suits of most democrat, they will push for gun ownership to be taken away. It can be simple as price of ammo get too high or starts as national registration.

Then democrat are really into the big greeny and "climate change" as it is called. My hobby of racing will disappear cause it's not environmentally friendly.

I like to hunt, but democrat wants to take away my guns rights and also with the PETA supporting democrat they will push for more regulations on hunting and make it nearly impossible to hunt.

Also if they continue follow suits of Democrat, When I work harder for my money they will just tax me more and give it to the lazy son of a gun that's sucking on the welfare tits. If they have a disability I understand, but the majority of them are just lowlifes and lazy people who don't want to work and rather get free money. That's my right to get rewarded for my work.

those are the 4 that pops to mind, I am sure I can think of more later but I'm working on other stuff right now.

I see.... well suffice to say - typical FOX news-watching voter.... :roll:

I see.... well suffice to say - typical FOX news-watching voter.... :roll:

Actually I don't watch the news. I rather read about their voting past.

Obama did a great job getting guns banned in Illinois area. Along with afew other things,

if you want to check some facts This page list afew things he did and voted for, along with the link to the voting record.

Gun BaN Obama

But the president don't do the majority of the bill passing, they just veto what they don't like. Congress and Senate does the real bill passing.

Obama is NOT going to raise taxes on those who make $250,000/year or less. (Hello? Do I hear an echo? Are Republicans not listening to Obama??)

by following suits of most Republicans...

1. you as Joe the Plumber will get taken advantage of by Joe the Rich Bastard and you pay more taxes than Joe the Rich Bastard
2. You as Joe the Plumber's wife will be denied of personal choices such as abortions.
3. You as Joe the Gay will be denied of legal recognition and equality... worse of all - you will be chastised by the society
4. You as Joe the Plumber's son at school will be taught about Creationism

those are the 4 things that pop in my mind about typical ignorant Republican view aka Fox News Fan Club or Matlock Fan Club.

1. about gun rights - No. Obama will not ban gun ownership. I am a gun owner too and he will not take away my gun.
2. about your hobby of racing - didn't you notice Nascar already started using trial-version green-friendly racing cars? It's still fast too. and why would it disappear? that makes no sense
3. hunting regulation? I don't know what you're talking about but during Clinton Administration - it was fine. it'll be fine under Democratic President again.
4. high tax? no if you noticed - you're actually paying much more tax than rich people right now. Ever wonder how did AIG pay for $400,000 vacation trip? yea that was from your tax money and my tax money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back