The LAST Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, Tousi, the right to vote is revoked PERMANENTLY.
Thank goodness I am free. Otherwise.

Well, I didn't know, sorry. Did you let it be known here before? Yeah, I know it is permanent. Ok, you have paid for your transgression, and hopefully, you have turned a new leaf and are not looking back. I've always liked you and I hope it stays that way, man.

so... what was your crime?

Well, I didn't know, sorry. Did you let it be known here before? Yeah, I know it is permanent. Ok, you have paid for your transgression, and hopefully, you have turned a new leaf and are not looking back. I've always liked you and I hope it stays that way, man.

Thanks, dude. I've always liked you as well and I hope it stays that way, too. :lol:

hey where's some convict love for me? :mad2:

Why? If the governments wants to put the loop holes in the tax system why not work it to your advantage?

I'm just saying Taxing someone more just cause they make more money then you is not right.

If you planning to make more than $250,000, it's your choice and I'm not feel sorry for you since you make own choice, even make more than $250,000 is too far to be middle class but rather to be lower of high class. Not majority of Americans are making $250,000 or more.

More tax cut would cause result in more national debt and economic crisis, no way for us to pay off if tax rate is very lower or average with more spending, usually on war.

Most first job aren't make more than $250,000, except for very several high-end job with superior wage.

Look at Europe, they have higher tax rate and people are enjoy on high standard of living, I wouldn't mind to live in UK, Sweden, France, Denmark and few others, also Canada as well for North America.

That's interesting; do you know what the rationale is for allowing this?

Not really but I do know that if my brother wants to vote, he can, despite the fact that he's a convicted felon.

Also, not a good idea to knock convicted felons since some have paid their debt to society (like my brother). The problem is that my brother cannot even find a place to live and remains in jail despite the fact that his sentence was over in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back