The LAST Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't agree; they are what they are.....separately. They shouldn't be lumped together.
Good point.

I have done so more than once.
OK, so you've said "proportionate view" more than once, and I've pointed out more than once that I did take a proportionate view. So I guess this is resolved.

OK, so you've said "proportionate view" more than once, and I've pointed out more than once that I did take a proportionate view. So I guess this is resolved.

Then you must be confused regarding a proportionate view.:shrug:

I just can't imagine that guns are more important to intellegent people than putting food on the table (the economy), their children's schools (education), getting their children proper medication and health care (insurance plans), and taxes. It is just ridiculous to me.

Yes I second that.

I can´t image that the guns is biggest concern over economy, education, healthcare, etc. What an amazing... :aw:

Yes I second that.

I can´t image that the guns is biggest concern over economy, education, healthcare, etc. What an amazing... :aw:
In totalitarian countries, such as Nazi Germany, gun rights were the first thing that they took away from the people. That made it easier to control the people, and to take away more rights. That made the people like harmless sheep, easy to control and easy to kill.

Imprisoned and dead people don't worry about the economy, education, and health care.

Then you must be confused regarding a proportionate view.:shrug:
I see an inconsistency here (life has trained me to do so). I doubt you would accept such a vague rebuttal to any of your points. You're a Ph.D. student and your posts are usually well thought out, so I was expecting to hear something more specific by now. Could you please explain what you mean by proportionate view? After all, if I really am confused, I don't want to remain that way.

Madison, You are entitled to your opinion but If you are to provide information regarding to this, Please provide a source (if you were copying and pasting from a website) thus the copyright infringement.

You really want me to post the link and also let them know about this thread?

Trust me you don't. You would have a field day of banning people simply cause they will disagree AND back their info up.

All that post was about, is a point of view of a friend of mine. His name is Rastus and he is a big support of McCain.

You really want me to post the link and also let them know about this thread?

Trust me you don't. You would have a field day of banning people simply cause they will disagree AND back their info up.

All that post was about, is a point of view of a friend of mine. His name is Rastus and he is a big support of McCain.

Please read AllDeaf Forum´s Rules # 11.a

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html

Imprisoned and dead people don't worry about the economy, education, and health care.

I guess convicted felons may as well be dead, since they lost the right to vote. :aw:

How did y'all go from people getting thrown in jail cause they were jews during WW2 to convicts?? Not really the same type of imprisonments.

*And all smiles stopped all together*

Really? Seriously? Are you currently incarcerated?

Good grief, Tousi, the right to vote is revoked PERMANENTLY.
Thank goodness I am free. Otherwise.

Good grief, Tousi, the right to vote is revoked PERMANENTLY.
Thank goodness I am free. Otherwise.

Along with guns ownership, and a few privates right from officers. A buddy of my is a convict too. He is writing letters to the state to get guns ownerships reinstated to him since he crimes didn't consist of any weapons.

He just got caught with drugs at a low point in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back