The Horrible Grapevine of Peter Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaftears

Reaction score
Shrill

Don't you think it's bad enough being deaf without some rock star inciting his fans towards you by spreading rumors that you are stalking him? I haven't been to a single one of their concerts in decades without having such stories started.

So far safe from some "rock star" concert riot-don't know any. Prefer dance music. Usually no riots-so far.

I enjoy dancing but its gotten impossile to hear the music. The center sold my mother Oticon hearing aids for me that never really worked. Still I had some fun dancing today at the clubhouse. Much to be said for dancing if you just follow the beat and moves of the others.

I had to get a restraining order against the Spice Girls....it was horrible.

When a victim of torture needs help from Amnesty International, they call it stalking. When a rock star brutally molests someone the crowd hoots and jeers the victim.

When a victim of torture needs help from Amnesty International, they call it stalking. When a rock star brutally molests someone the crowd hoots and jeers the victim.

It's a tough world.

:dizzy: Yes, pearl jam lyrics was a terrible, traumatic experience for me. :tears:

:grouphug:

I feel your pain brother. I had that Jimmy Page following me round for months. It was terrible, I couldn't get a wink of sleep. Every morning he'd be there on the doorstep playing the riff to "Stairway(denied)"*

*obscure waynes world reference there...

When a rock star brutally molests someone the crowd hoots and jeers the victim.

Yeah, that's why I don't talk to Ozzy anymore. I wasn't feeling well that day, but he still insisted.

No one is buying bikes from me now. I hate the snow!!! Mother nature conspired with God to bring snow so that I would be broke.

Mother Nature and God also conspired to leave me without date on Valentine Day. So who do I get my revenge on?

Your Honor,

My first contact with Peter Gabriel after our interview was with his guitarist at Rt. 1, Box 279, Charles Town, W. VA 25414 304-725-4437. After I was contacted by someone named Kate Parkhouse I began writing to them at the address I was given P.O. Box 35, Bath, Avon, England UK BH12 YJC.

They brutally, brutally tortured me after claiming to be my friends. They set on me and made me into something like their secret agent without my consent. My resume is as good as theirs. My father was a Peace Corps leader, I attended the Pennsylvania Governor's School for the Arts.

This was their obsession, not mine.

They did unbelievable damage to me without compensation and then tried to make it look like something I had done wrong.

Mac Crary

Your Honor,

My first contact with Peter Gabriel after our interview was with his guitarist at Rt. 1, Box 279, Charles Town, W. VA 25414 304-725-4437. After I was contacted by someone named Kate Parkhouse I began writing to them at the address I was given P.O. Box 35, Bath, Avon, England UK BH12 YJC.

They brutally, brutally tortured me after claiming to be my friends. They set on me and made me into something like their secret agent without my consent. My resume is as good as theirs. My father was a Peace Corps leader, I attended the Pennsylvania Governor's School for the Arts.

This was their obsession, not mine.

They did unbelievable damage to me without compensation and then tried to make it look like something I had done wrong.

Mac Crary
You spelled Crazy wrong. Just sayin

Gabriel was sexually obsessed with me, arguably sexually violent, inarguably brutal beyond describe. He did this without remorse and without victim. His explanation seems to be proto-African, to do human sacrifice of a white. His bizarre communication style testifies to an attempt to confuse and do misrule thereby covering for.

Maybe it's because he's British, but Peter Gabriel has always evinced a cruel pre-occupation with choosing sides, and has a terrible callousness towards those he deliberately misleads.

I wanted to stalk Duran Duran so badly in the 80s but I didnt have the means to follow through my mission. No car, no money, no FB, no Twitter, no Internet, and no hearing to hear on the phone.

I wanted to stalk Duran Duran so badly in the 80s but I didnt have the means to follow through my mission. No car, no money, no FB, no Twitter, no Internet, and no hearing to hear on the phone.

OMG, now you're giving me flashbacks!! 7th or 8tha grade for awhile there me and my friend would watch a tape she had of their videos almost everyday after school. We watched it so much I used to have nightmares about one of their videos. I think. Do they have a video with a creepy looking pool with a big white snakelike thing in it?

Misled reminds me of the song by Kool and The Gang. It was also part of a funny Casey Kasem fake long distance dedication. In the skit this guy wrote in and said that there was a beauty pageant in his small mining town and all the girls were named after "metals" 1st was Miss Platinum, then Miss Gold etc... And this guys girlfriend was last. She won "Miss Lead" so he asked (fake) Casey to dedicate Kool and The Gangs "Misled" to her. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back