The Horrible Grapevine of Peter Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt News archives from the 84-88 period read like a playwright citizens' band of the staged and phony intercept, a cultural breakdown that allowed Peter Gabriel to engineer the escape of the AIDS combine in the name of Barack Obama. The situation proved that Vice Police (both Black and white) are the bullies most responsible for human trafficking and the gas chamber concept of AIDS, information very useful for those seeking avenues for genuine reform, and wanting America to resemble a civilized nation more than we do Burma. The guilt of Seattle in the holocaust, including queers, has never been more evident than in their support for the horrible grapevine of Peter Gabriel.

I'm surprised no one has complained about the frequent use of the word "queers."

Pitt News archives from the 84-88 period read like a playwright citizens' band of the staged and phony intercept, a cultural breakdown that allowed Peter Gabriel to engineer the escape of the AIDS combine in the name of Barack Obama. The situation proved that Vice Police (both Black and white) are the bullies most responsible for human trafficking and the gas chamber concept of AIDS, information very useful for those seeking avenues for genuine reform, and wanting America to resemble a civilized nation more than we do Burma. The guilt of Seattle in the holocaust, including queers, has never been more evident than in their support for the horrible grapevine of Peter Gabriel.

Myanmar.

I'm surprised no one has complained about the frequent use of the word "queers."

If it's deaftears whose using it, I'm not even reading his posts, just everyone's elses.

Why would an American child go to a rock star thinking he would help him with terrorist stuff? Why would a child go to a rock star instead his parents, the local police, a counselor, or the real Amnesty International? Most children (or adults for that matter) wouldn't even know how to get in touch with Peter Gabriel, especially in pre-internet days.

You should at least make your fantasies feasible. You have more holes in your stories than granny's lace doilies.

Gabriel had no trouble understanding. Why don't you ask him?

Was There Military Science Potential Behind the Great Urals Comet? : Pittsburgh Indymedia

thread reported.

Just curious; what do you make of this song and video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93mz_eZ5N4]Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer - YouTube[/ame]

OMG im dying of laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's no laughing matter. You know what they really really wanted. If they all zig-a-zig-uhhhh'd him at the same time, he might not have survived.

I used to have an old postcard from Eugene Sledge, alias "Sledgehammer," author of With the Old Breed at Pelileu and Okinawa. Gabriel's images are largely taken from Beastiary, USA by Anne Sexton, a poet to whom he credits Look for Mercy Street with an allusion to her book 45 Mercy Street ("not there").

What do I think about that? Well, Gabriel was talking about hidden papers in a drawer. He must have known already about the Burstyn papyrus, and he did call that publication company both Hidden Pun and GailForce. I'm inclined to think he was a psychological warfare operator.

When I hitchhiked to St. Louis from Pittsburgh to hear Fripp on his Human Contact Tour, he gave me the name Robert Summers. It may have been a different person but there is a Robert Summers in the branch of intelligence and psychological warfare that Wm. Blaaty was in.

Fripp was promoting Exposure. It was the Summer of 1979.

Sledge had a problem with military censors who he felt downplayed that the battle of Pilelieu was unnecessary, a gruelling punishment battle and he published his book on his own. Sexton was in a fight with suppression from her own consciousness, libido, maybe schizo over abortion or being abused as a child by her father, that's what seems to come through.

So Gabriel was playing these forces of the subconscious in guerilla war acting out a sort of logo-rapine of images as I came out of the funk induced by trauma.

So I saw a lot of action, the arson at Jackson Labs, the bombing of the USS Iowa, some feudal exchanges, 911 and so on, were all being called Operation: Medicine Man, based on the thinking of Victor Frankl's Logo-therapy.

If you immolate that white suck THE BLACK MAN will feel better. It's a eugenic explanation for the Obama Presidency, an Ark of Kolorz.

The men who tortured me had a group called ARK ARTEK and were from Salk Labor.

10p29g7.jpg

deaftears - what do you think of mind meld?

I'm just being on the level about what they did. I'm trying to stop them quite frankly. The evidence I found and the incidents I bear witness to confirm that AIDS was a military program. I cannot believe that anyone would consider it to have been legal. Accordingly the obvious perpetrators should be arrested, beginning with Gail Burstyn, Will Zell and Greg Karl. Once what they did is established it might be possible to broaden the investigation and take note of the unhappy political arrangements that were so convenient to those who wrote the alibi while engaging in strategic mayhem that let those who did it in cold blood get away.

I believe in AIDS Nuremberg. That's the only interest I have in the matter: the public safety.

Mac Crary without Peter Gabriel

I am a victim of an eerie, eerie crime, ongoing and disturbing. It began during bussing, long ago, when my father dedicated a book to Martin Luther King. I don't like making people as confused as I am. I'm forced to live in my own world.

The injuries are very clear ~ deafness, blind spots, a torn facial nerve, stomach and heart ailments, a poet just blasted away...

...yet police and civil authorities frequently ascribe it to my imagination or mental health problems and I wonder why there isn't a review panel who can address the medical evidence of mistreatment, torture, and dispel the rumors that are started by peers that I did it to myself or imagined it.

I was attacked ferociously and bitterly when I requested an investigation and explanation. I really have been through a war but no one will acknowledge this fact. It's very strange. Existential to a degree.

Absolutely nobody trusts me. Everyone attributes it to mental health problems while denying the factual medical evidence, apparently informed by the secret idea that as a juvenile I smoked pot and therefore deserved what happened.

For the experiment the authorities had set me up as Vector Boy to sell their idea of I suppose they must have been thinking just this once we aren't going to do things by law and they came at me working undercover and they lit my whole world on fire. Real treachery, definitely comparable to arson. I had seizures. I was beaten horrendously as a child. My eyes are partially blinded, my facial nerve is torn, it is an eerie, eerie crime.

Making me deaf was an eerie, weird LOCK OUT and most of the deaf have given me cold comfort. What does it really take to get people doing this to someone to stop?

I am a victim of an eerie, eerie crime, ongoing and disturbing. It began during bussing, long ago, when my father dedicated a book to Martin Luther King. I don't like making people as confused as I am. I'm forced to live in my own world.

The injuries are very clear ~ deafness, blind spots, a torn facial nerve, stomach and heart ailments, a poet just blasted away...

...yet police and civil authorities frequently ascribe it to my imagination or mental health problems and I wonder why there isn't a review panel who can address the medical evidence of mistreatment, torture, and dispel the rumors that are started by peers that I did it to myself or imagined it.

I was attacked ferociously and bitterly when I requested an investigation and explanation. I really have been through a war but no one will acknowledge this fact. It's very strange. Existential to a degree.

Absolutely nobody trusts me. Everyone attributes it to mental health problems while denying the factual medical evidence, apparently informed by the secret idea that as a juvenile I smoked pot and therefore deserved what happened.

For the experiment the authorities had set me up as Vector Boy to sell their idea of I suppose they must have been thinking just this once we aren't going to do things by law and they came at me working undercover and they lit my whole world on fire. Real treachery, definitely comparable to arson. I had seizures. I was beaten horrendously as a child. My eyes are partially blinded, my facial nerve is torn, it is an eerie, eerie crime.

Making me deaf was an eerie, weird LOCK OUT and most of the deaf have given me cold comfort. What does it really take to get people doing this to someone to stop?

What years did this occur?

It's a case of ritual abuse. The span is forty years. Began in 72 or so. The name of one of my first tormentors, who works way up in SONY, the name of his father mysteriously showed up in my father's last book which bothers me deeply. The more recent problems are med-mal, but they are related and the same people doing it.

Trying to make sense of what happened is not the easiest thing I've ever done. Gabriel is a very irrational catspaw of Michael Reagan and even that one did something lower than I ever thought possible in taking the side of child molesters shown to have released AIDS. Somehow between the two of them they came up with a real song and dance to cover themselves.

Trying to make sense of what happened is not the easiest thing I've ever done. Gabriel is a very irrational catspaw of Michael Reagan and even that one did something lower than I ever thought possible in taking the side of child molesters shown to have released AIDS. Somehow between the two of them they came up with a real song and dance to cover themselves.

leaders03.jpg

Turn now to the comments about my mental health, and the evidence of scary fraud surrounding a real problem.

It's important to remember as an outsider in evaluating the schizophrenia diagnosis several factors that come into play:

1. There is social aggression towards me that is unprovoked by those with dominating status in the mental health facility that allows them to shade and colorize their ideas about my condition based on their desire, hidden though it may be, to do injury. This is the worst of all worlds for the abused ~ when caretakers are secretly malfactors.

2. Some of what passes for evidence of schizophrenia is in fact bad writing about a complex and difficult subject and set of evidentiary materials with very little drawing power to begin with in terms of bringing on objective scrutiny. Accordingly to get attention to that material one has to be a party-crasher.

3. Peter Gabriel solicited most of the professional offices to cooperate with him when he serially molested me and set upon my name, most of it saying that the consequences of having been tortured and its impact on my personal relationships justified the experiment on Mt. Desert Island known and proven to have been premeditated by those who tortured me towards that objective and who released AIDS.

4. Schizophrenia did not write the Zell postcard. Schizophrenia did not write the letters of Gail Burstyn. Schizophrenia did not write my mother's testimony about Peter Gabriel using me on a song called That Voice Again.

What it sounds like to me is someone angling to escalate punitive psychology and worse conditions of medication out of umbrage that I talked.

Turn now to the comments about my mental health, and the evidence of scary fraud surrounding a real problem.

It's important to remember as an outsider in evaluating the schizophrenia diagnosis several factors that come into play:

1. There is social aggression towards me that is unprovoked by those with dominating status in the mental health facility that allows them to shade and colorize their ideas about my condition based on their desire, hidden though it may be, to do injury. This is the worst of all worlds for the abused ~ when caretakers are secretly malfactors.

2. Some of what passes for evidence of schizophrenia is in fact bad writing about a complex and difficult subject and set of evidentiary materials with very little drawing power to begin with in terms of bringing on objective scrutiny. Accordingly to get attention to that material one has to be a party-crasher.

3. Peter Gabriel solicited most of the professional offices to cooperate with him when he serially molested me and set upon my name, most of it saying that the consequences of having been tortured and its impact on my personal relationships justified the experiment on Mt. Desert Island known and proven to have been premeditated by those who tortured me towards that objective and who released AIDS.

4. Schizophrenia did not write the Zell postcard. Schizophrenia did not write the letters of Gail Burstyn. Schizophrenia did not write my mother's testimony about Peter Gabriel using me on a song called That Voice Again.

What it sounds like to me is someone angling to escalate punitive psychology and worse conditions of medication out of umbrage that I talked.

decaying-reality01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back