The 2009/10 NFL Thread

i believe they will play in the super bowl. just exactly like two years ago. the offense suck so bad. the giants fired john hufnagel and hired kevin gilbride. they went to the superbowl and kick pansty' ass.

also the defense are improve but still have to win 2 more games and green bay packers or dallas cowboys lost one game.

about my statement against the giants, I don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so.

Super Bowl?!
They arent even going to the playoffs

about my statement against the giants, I don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so.

Super Bowl?!
They arent even going to the playoffs

My hubby said if the Cowgirls lose tonight and lose next week and Giants win next week, they may have a chance.

Shsssssh Shel :giggle: I don't like to be wrong!

I could be wrong-but I like the odds.

I will put a hex on the Cardinals if ya aren't careful :D Just ask Ocean about getting a hex placed on your team by doug.

Juuuuuuuuuuust Kidding

I will put a hex on the Cardinals if ya aren't careful :D Just ask Ocean about getting a hex placed on your team by doug.

Juuuuuuuuuuust Kidding

I dont care if the Giants win or not but I want the f**** Cowgirls to lose tonight and next week!

OK OIC

We all have our most hated teams

I am only a crank yanker when it comes to sports smack talking

Im really really really mad pats beat the Jags today! I just needed to let that out of me :nana:

Juuuuuuuuuuust Kidding

:nana:We got the points on the board.

Shel90, do be careful with Doug. He wished Brady get hurt opening season(last year) and you know the rest.

Last edited:
big showdown philly at dallas for nfc east title....later game sunday
hey it's just sports people

big showdown philly at dallas for nfc east title....later game sunday
hey it's just sports people

My hubby is a die hard Eagles fan so it should a an exciting game to watch!

Hoping the Packers go to Superbowl-

Hoping Farve's Vikings dont make it

Theres a chance indeed.

SHould be interesting to see who ends up in the playoffs once the season is over by tomorrow night..

Sunday is the last game for my NE Patriots. We are ready for playoffs:P

Im proud of my Niners.. they finally close up in good note.

8-8 is good step of right direction where they will be going.

I just figured out that next weekend for Wild card round three of the four games are exact same matchups that took place this week:

Eagles and Cowboys, Cardinals and Packers, and Bengals and Jets. How weird is that?

I just figured out that next weekend for Wild card round three of the four games are exact same matchups that took place this week:

Eagles and Cowboys, Cardinals and Packers, and Bengals and Jets. How weird is that?

Cardinals/Packers and Bengals/Jets are only rematch game.

Only Cowboys and Eagles are on third rematch this season. Not many will able to sweep on all 3 games. As I know that Cowboys have never won against both Cardinals and Giants when tired on third (in playoff).

As a die hard packer fan I was infuriated that no one called the face mask foul in that last play. It could have meant all the difference in how that wild card game ended. That was the second time the refs ignored a home field foul. I guess thats what home team advantage means these days. Boo!!! I will be for whoever knocks out Minnesota.

As a die hard packer fan I was infuriated that no one called the face mask foul in that last play. It could have meant all the difference in how that wild card game ended. That was the second time the refs ignored a home field foul. I guess thats what home team advantage means these days. Boo!!! I will be for whoever knocks out Minnesota.

Everyone at work kept telling me how lucky I was that the refs missed that face mask. I just laughed..lol. I am still basking in the glory of my Cardinals winning that game. :D

Vikings!

i'm still rooting for MINNESOTA VIKINGS

although i'm rookie with singing a song.. i tried my best

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZTNACAc1s0]YouTube - ericvikings.wmv[/ame]

Do you all think that Favre and Warner will be retire at this season?

They have so much glory in their years and time for them to hanging up their cleates. Let next generations of QBs to take the glory

Drew Brees and Eli Manning is closer to be elite in Elite QBs (Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre...)

Do you all think that Favre and Warner will be retire at this season?

They have so much glory in their years and time for them to hanging up their cleates. Let next generations of QBs to take the glory

Drew Brees and Eli Manning is closer to be elite in Elite QBs (Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre...)

I still believe that Tony Romo is among of them......

Back