The 2009/10 NFL Thread

I have thought of her from time to time. I will continue to keep her in my thoughs and prayers.

Anyways about the Superbowl...it is not about who is undefeated. It is about who can win the playoff games. Last year's Superbowl was a perfect example of that. The Cardinals were a wild card pick and they went all the way. You just never know with any team in the playoffs. :) Are the Pats still in for the playoffs?

I will let Restless_heart know you are thinking of her when I talk to her again:)

Yes, the Superbowl was good last year. I remember, we rooted for your Cards :) Anything , can happen in playoffs and Patriots are in the playoffs :) I believe San Diego Chargers are as well (my 2nd runner up team).

I will let Restless_heart know you are thinking of her when I talk to her again:)

Yes, the Superbowl was good last year. I remember, we rooted for your Cards :) Anything , can happen in playoffs and Patriots are in the playoffs :) I believe San Diego Chargers are as well (my 2nd runner up team).

My hubby is of course rooting for his Eagles but is anxious about the Cowboys and Giants right up his team's alley.

The Cardinals arent playing like a Superbowl team right now. We almost lost to the Lions yesterday! That's bad. I hope the Cards get their act together and return to the fire hot team we have been.

My hubby is of course rooting for his Eagles but is anxious about the Cowboys and Giants right up his team's alley.

The Cardinals arent playing like a Superbowl team right now. We almost lost to the Lions yesterday! That's bad. I hope the Cards get their act together and return to the fire hot team we have been.

The last two weeks of football before playoffs are always fun to watch. Playoffs are nerve wrecking to watch its all good. I am sure your Cards will come back, these little underdog teams like the Redskins really surprised me when they faced the Saints and almost had it that day. Even the Falcons surprised me facing the Saints, bec they gave my team a run for the money and watching the Redskins and Falcons go wow!

Pinky, I have more important things to think about than arguing with you here. My fellow Patriot restless_heart is very ill , in her honor, she probably won't care either what you are saying. Yes, your Colts are a great team just remember, if they lose Superbowl to come around her crying :)

Can't I playing around with you?? You thought I look like serious? Not! It just a games. I'm proud of Colts is improving than before. Peyton Manning is the best player ever I had. I am not going to cry if it's lose the game at superbowl. My friends, family and everyone are heaviest fans COLTS.

hey patriots fans.........18-1 ouch lol

the giants are doing great on defense but idk. the redskins offensive line sucks. thats why the giants defensive sacking and hitting on the qb all night. eli manning is the man!

colts vs giants in the super bowl.

colts 41
giants 48

wanna bet 1,000$ giants do not go to super bowl? Giants are GARBAGE

i believe they will play in the super bowl. just exactly like two years ago. the offense suck so bad. the giants fired john hufnagel and hired kevin gilbride. they went to the superbowl and kick pansty' ass.

also the defense are improve but still have to win 2 more games and green bay packers or dallas cowboys lost one game.

Wow, I must say I am suprised Cowboys beat Saints in the Big Easy tonight.

BTW does anyone even have NFL network? just wondering. Im finding its not such a popular station and a waste of money to add it to cable plans.

Oh, I have NFL network on my Palm Pre, it's free to watch. Otherwise, I already have on my at&t u-verse. And yes, I told you. Cowboys will beat Saints and they did. BWHAHA

Oh yeah, both Dallas and New Orleans area do not need NFL network if their team where from, have on local station for free. While other city doesn't, must subscribe NFL network to get in to watch :-/

the giants are doing great on defense but idk. the redskins offensive line sucks. thats why the giants defensive sacking and hitting on the qb all night. eli manning is the man!

colts 41
giants 48

In your dream. What if you get wrong?? Just wait and see until next month and Feb 7th. :)

colts 41
giants 48

Nope, it will be Cardinals against Ravens...that was my dream last year. I would love my native hometown play against my current hometown in the Super Bowl. It almost happened last year..dammit!

Nope, it will be Cardinals against Ravens...that was my dream last year. I would love my native hometown play against my current hometown in the Super Bowl. It almost happened last year..dammit!

Yeah! I was rooting for Cardinals last years in Superbowl Day. I was alike damn Steelers!!! Because it always get champion many times. Cardinals never get champion before. It just a new team.

Who knows if the Arizona Cardinals can again do the unthinkable and go back to the Super Bowl and finally win that title for all?? That indeed would be something wonderful and yes it does get tiring to see teams like the Steelers or 49ers or even the pukeball Cowboys winning these titles and etc...

jags.gif

:dance2:

Arizona is the division leader but 9 to 5 track isn't that great. They had 2 shaky games so they need to get back on their feet if they want any chance of winning games in the post season. Wait and see how they do today.

The hot game today is the Ravens against Steelers because their playoff hopes are on a thin line now.
Go Ravens!!!!

Wishing I can be at Patriot nation today. I just needed to let that out of me:lol:

Go Patriots!

Yay Cardinals and Eagles but too bad about Ravens. Oh well..

Back