The 2009/10 NFL Thread

Anyone teach to me about this NFL game ? because when i saw it game not understand what is rules lol. I only like movie NFL like as the longest yard.

go patriots :P

:fart: @ Patriots! LoL Patriots is 8-5 (scroffs) They will not be able get playoff this January. Are you going be cry?? LoL Patriots need be enough with champions many times. It's COLTS turn!!!!

Wow, I must say I am suprised Cowboys beat Saints in the Big Easy tonight.

BTW does anyone even have NFL network? just wondering. Im finding its not such a popular station and a waste of money to add it to cable plans.

Wow, I must say I am suprised Cowboys beat Saints in the Big Easy tonight.

BTW does anyone even have NFL network? just wondering. Im finding its not such a popular station and a waste of money to add it to cable plans.

I heard about that tonight, Romo did the job to beat the Saints :dance2: Restless_heart has the football package. She can watch all the games.

Cowboys-Ravens-Vikings-Cinncinatti-San Diego-.......four teams I predicted would be in playoffs.....or finals. Doing well. Hope Ravens get in....they do well late seasons.
Miami struggled.
And Pittsburgh not so hot....as predicted.
Surprise team was Denver but they are fading.
Saints a surprise, too. Glad Dallas knocked em down a peg.

I am happy that my Cardinals won but they do need to get busy and play better if they want to go all the way again this year.

Oh yeah...I forgot...also predicted Cardinals in.
49ers what's up?
think Oakland gonna be decent next year.

Oceanblue's feelings would be hurt.

I laughing my ass off. I don't care and hating Patriots! GO COLTS!!!!

I laughing my ass off. I don't care and hating Patriots! GO COLTS!!!!

Pinky, I have more important things to think about than arguing with you here. My fellow Patriot restless_heart is very ill , in her honor, she probably won't care either what you are saying. Yes, your Colts are a great team just remember, if they lose Superbowl to come around her crying :)

Pinky, I have more important things to think about than arguing with you here. My fellow Patriot restless_heart is very ill , in her honor, she probably won't care either what you are saying. Yes, your Colts are a great team just remember, if they lose Superbowl to come around her crying :)

Aww that was sweet of you to bring dignity back to this thread.

How is restless_heart doing?

Aww that was sweet of you to bring dignity back to this thread.

How is restless_heart doing?

Restless_heart is in good spirits and always rooting for her beloved Patriots. She's going to have chemotherapy after Christmas. Keep her in your prayers. She would love to know you thought of her :)

Restless_heart is in good spirits and always rooting for her beloved Patriots. She's going to have chemotherapy after Christmas. Keep her in your prayers. She would love to know you thought of her :)

I have thought of her from time to time. I will continue to keep her in my thoughs and prayers.

Anyways about the Superbowl...it is not about who is undefeated. It is about who can win the playoff games. Last year's Superbowl was a perfect example of that. The Cardinals were a wild card pick and they went all the way. You just never know with any team in the playoffs. :) Are the Pats still in for the playoffs?

Back