The 2009/10 NFL Thread

I am still on high from the Cardinal's incredible victory over the Giants last night! WHOOO HOO!

Now, my hubby is so excited because his Eagles are whipping the Deadskins alive!

Cowboys....Eagles....and Giants now tied forfirst in division.
With the stinky lowlife Eagles actually in best position having beat Giants.
dallas still has two games with Eagles.
Go Vikings,Fins,and Cowboys!!!!!!
ALRIGHT BALTIMORE KICKED HORSES ASS. Too bad they ;lost three but they ended last year on a roar.....keep an eye on Ravens.

Was happy about the Eagles and Ravens' win..now mad that the Cardinals r losing. GRR!

ggf102507122255.gif
NAH, Colts will eliminate Pats from any Superbowl contention! :lol:

:h5: Woot Colts! They better do well! Got them a nice new stadium and they better make it up to the Indyfolk!

Why cheer? They had bye last weekend. sheesh

Go Cowboys, it's last bird team they're again.
I hope Boys would beaet Eagle twice and therefore, they would sweep birdies this season.

For the game this week:P

Patriots can't stop Dolphins' WILDCAT.

We have other threats also; not just the wildcat formation. It's going to be a dandy of a football game. So far we're 4-0 in our division which will help us down the line, maybe.

Bell will be the game's (Fins vs Pats) MVP. Sean Smith will have his best game as a pro. And Brady will get sacked and injured (out for game) by our rushing defense.

This is my forecast. MVP goes to Yeremiah.

Final Score?

28 Miami
21 New England

:cheers: :h5: Beautiful day in the Patriothood :whistle:

NE 27 Mia 17 :whistle:

I need to add, the SD Chargers won! Anticipation towards the end

Last edited:
Since my Dolphins fired everyone and our owner waved bye-bye (a few years ago) I gave the team a time scale in their rebuilding years. So I stand by my calculations: Two (2) years more and the rebuilding is history, and then a real product will be a reality. So far all is going according to schedule even with the lose today.

My hats off to the Pats. They are an awesome team. Congrats!

Back