Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've explained several times already. I dunno how to make it any clearer for you anymore.

Ok, this was the explanation I got from you (as I understood it). You find it suspicious when a member never participates in any d/Deaf related threads. When I asked you what that meant, you said your impression was that they were only here to cause trouble.

I gave some examples of how a person who is d/Deaf may not have any interest in d/Deaf related threads. I know I have participated in some, but lost interest when the mudslinging began (and it always starts in the CI threads).

Don't get exasperated, I am just trying to understand.

But .... let's go ahead and drop it for now. I don't want you getting the impression I am trying to stir things up - my intentions was just to understand what you were getting at.

Ok, this was the explanation I got from you (as I understood it). You find it suspicious when a member never participates in any d/Deaf related threads. When I asked you what that meant, you said your impression was that they were only here to cause trouble.

I gave some examples of how a person who is d/Deaf may not have any interest in d/Deaf related threads. I know I have participated in some, but lost interest when the mudslinging began (and it always starts in the CI threads).

Don't get exasperated, I am just trying to understand.

But .... let's go ahead and drop it for now. I don't want you getting the impression I am trying to stir things up - my intentions was just to understand what you were getting at.

you just answered your own question and also see Post #17 so it's all good.

Mod Note:

We're doing our jobs the best we can here in this forum. Of course there is always a debate going on in every forums and Mods can't be here all day or night. To each its own for everyone here and please to have civil debate that makes it easier for both sides.

I think we all need to move on now... Let's have a peace in this forum for everyone regardless of opinions or whatnot.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back