Texas Workforce

goldpony

Reaction score
I'm in a process of going to court and to fight against my ex-employers. I need to what to expect while I'm in court. I also would like to know what I need to bring to court to prove what a jerk that he was. I worked for a place for 9 years, had to take off for medical leave for 6 weeks and after I came back to work a week later he fired me. I was set up. He made it look like that it was my fault and I went against the company policies that no one force the rules. My supervisor (his finance) told me to delete the unwanted and unnecessary files from my computer and I did. A day later, my boss told me that I was terminated. That's unfair!!! I'm hard of hearing and I worked hard for that awful place. I just need to hear from people to had experiences and had been to court through Texas Workforce or any kind of Workforce. I need to know what I can or can not do or do or don't do, you know that sort of things.
Thanks,
Lauria

not enough info. all I can say is that if you were fired because of your disability, then yes sue him. I'm not sure what are you suing him for but the best I can tell you is that it is very difficult. If it's an awful place to work, why do you want to sue to get back? Are you hoping for a quick cash?

No, I'm not hoping for a quick cash. I'm not money hungry. I was told by my supervisor to delete an unwanted and unnecessary files from the computer which I did. I asked her which files that she was referral and she just said what ever you have in your computer that we don't need, just delete it. So, I delete my notes. I got fired for that from my boss. I didn't get any warning or nothing.

i worked for a company once that did that kind of thing. Its fucking bullshit. I hope you get everything you deserve, dude.

The hard part is when the Boss stated that there was no supervisor told me to delete the files which she did. My supervisor, his girlfriend, told me to delete the files and she told me in the privacy of her own office. I have proof now that they are in engaged.

Think about it, what do you want from this litigation? Do you have an attorney representing you? Do you have all paperwork in order? If you go unprepared, they will dismiss your case no matter how much of a victim you are. And above all else, don't panic, go through this with a cool head.

The TWC got me an attorney. This is the first time that I have to filed for unemployment. I just want to prove that he's a liar. He also stated that he's the President of the company which he's not. I have prove of that too. They lied the day that I suppose to deleted the files. They were supposed to be sick but they were watching me and my friends on the computer the whole entire day. The files that I deleted are in my computer at home. It's a long story. They just wanted to get rid of me the day that I came back from medical leave.

The TWC got me an attorney. This is the first time that I have to filed for unemployment. I just want to prove that he's a liar. He also stated that he's the President of the company which he's not. I have prove of that too. They lied the day that I suppose to deleted the files. They were supposed to be sick but they were watching me and my friends on the computer the whole entire day. The files that I deleted are in my computer at home. It's a long story. They just wanted to get rid of me the day that I came back from medical leave.

Stick to factual statements that led to your dismissal (Why you were fired, who was involved that led to your firing, etc). If you babble away on irrelevant opinions, that will not get you anywhere. Also, what do you want from going through the trouble of this mess? If its just to prove he's a liar, thats junk litigation to me. Hopefully, a more likely result for you would be compensation from wrongful termination, collect unemployment, etc (Sorry, capital punishment does not apply here. LOL)

I just want to prove that I was fired for no reason and I was only doing what my supervisor told me to. He stated that there was no supervsor who told me to do that. I just want to be qualify to draw unemployment.

I just want to prove that I was fired for no reason and I was only doing what my supervisor told me to. He stated that there was no supervsor who told me to do that. I just want to be qualify to draw unemployment.

There you go, nice and right to the point! Good Luck!

GoldPony,

The sole best way to bring up your case against the employer is the PROOF(s) that you have.

Without it, it is almost-always no use and get tougher to win the case.

So do you have the material or such proof(s) like written notes or anything with you?

Web730 - my supervisor only verbally told me. On the documents, my ex-boss stated that there was no supervisor told me. I feel like that I'm stuck

Back