Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest problem is when people hide behind the racist charges simply because they don't like the idea of illegals being deported for breaking the law, which is entering the U.S. on purpose without any proper documentations. The hypocrisy is unreal when they cannot even admit that it is illegal to enter the U.S. without proper documentation. Ask the same question about entering Mexico w/o documentations if it's illegal and they'll probably agree, but when it comes to the U.S. they say the opposite saying the land belong to them. Hello. Remember the Aztecs? Totally unreal.

Biggest problem is when people hide behind the racist charges simply because they don't like the idea of illegals being deported for breaking the law, which is entering the U.S. on purpose without any proper documentations. The hypocrisy is unreal when they cannot even admit that it is illegal to enter the U.S. without proper documentation. Ask the same question about entering Mexico w/o documentations if it's illegal and they'll probably agree, but when it comes to the U.S. they say the opposite saying the land belong to them. Hello. Remember the Aztecs? Totally unreal.

Same thing applies when they make racist slurs about white people :roll:

Its like .... its like .... a subtle hatred against those whom are white.

Anyway ... just something I have noticed. What if an LEO is Hispanic and deports an illegal from Mexico?

Their reply - he is racist.

What if the LEO is Hispanic and deports an illegal from France?

Their reply - Oh, he broke the law, he deserves it. :roll:

Why not discuss the most current events, i.e. the illegal stopped at a University Campus without a drivers license and was deported after it was found she was here illegally.

Please, explain how that Campus Cop was racist ..... I patiently await your reply.

Impeding traffic? That sounds like a pretty broad term. Good thing they caught her. Hasta la vista, baby!

Who knows if the cop was racist, but I guarantee there are racist cops out there. This event is just one of many that happen. Cop stops car, finds illegal activity, people go to jail. What bothers me is the stops that will undoubtedly result in harassment charges. I guess it is like war. Gotta have casualties to win. :eek3:

Same thing applies when they make racist slurs about white people :roll:

Its like .... its like .... a subtle hatred against those whom are white.

Anyway ... just something I have noticed. What if an LEO is Hispanic and deports an illegal from Mexico?

Their reply - he is racist.

What if the LEO is Hispanic and deports an illegal from France?

Their reply - Oh, he broke the law, he deserves it. :roll:

You know, there are hispanic ICE agents, too. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Hispanic Agents Association (ICEHAA) - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Home

And what do one of the things that ICE agents do?

The Office of Detention and Removal (DRO) is a division of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

DRO is the primary enforcement arm within ICE for the identification, apprehension and removal of illegal aliens from the United States. The resources and expertise of DRO are utilized to identify and apprehend illegal aliens, fugitive aliens, and criminal aliens, to manage them while in custody and to enforce orders of removal from the United States. DRO is committed to enforcing our nation's immigration laws in a fair, effective, and professional manner.

Mission
DRO promotes public safety and national security by ensuring the departure from the United States of all removable aliens through the fair and effective enforcement of the nation's immigration laws.

ICE Office of Detention and Removal (DRO)

According to some people's logic is that all of the ICE agents are a bunch of racist pigs, even the hispanic agents.

I am also part Miami (Native American). I probably know more about the treaties between Native Americans and the U.S. Government than you ... but that is just a guess.

so which part do you know more than saywhatkid?

Why not discuss the most current events, i.e. the illegal stopped at a University Campus without a drivers license and was deported after it was found she was here illegally.

Please, explain how that Campus Cop was racist ..... I patiently await your reply.

and I am still patiently waiting for your answers to my questions

Tell that to my grandmother, she was full blood.

My my, you seem to know it all don't you? Full of assumptions the whole 9 yards.

Even when it comes to legal recourse to an illegal immigrant problem.

Perhaps a history lesson is in order?
Lucky for her, she is probably not an Arizona resident.

If I wanted a history lesson, I would take it from an unbiased source. And since that excludes you, I move on. Live with my "limited" knowledge. We share the same air.

wwwooowwww.... you people..... we're making a fuss cuz we don't like illegals getting deported back? lol wtf? :laugh2:

no... the biggest problem is we Americans (non-White) do not like being violated and asked to prove our immigration status when we're legal residents. You're lucky that you most likely won't ever get asked to prove your immigration status once in your lifetime whereas..... we immigrants (legal residents) will have to at least dozen of times in Arizona.

Lucky for her, she is probably not an Arizona resident.

If I wanted a history lesson, I would take it from an unbiased source. And since that excludes you, I move on. Live with my "limited" knowledge. We share the same air.

You finally got something correct .... then twisted it. American History is VERY biased :giggle:

wwwooowwww.... you people..... we're making a fuss cuz we don't like illegals getting deported back? lol wtf? :laugh2:

no... the biggest problem is we Americans (non-White) do not like being violated and asked to prove our immigration status when we're legal residents. You're lucky that you most likely won't ever get asked to prove your immigration status once in your lifetime whereas..... we immigrants (legal residents) will have to at least dozen of times in Arizona.

Here I am making all this racket, and I am whiter than snow. No 100 watt bulbs in my house, or I need sunscreen.

I am one of the people that won't get asked. That does not mean I think this is a great idea. Seems to me they need to go national, and the fines for companies that hire these illegals must be so high that nobody dares to hire them. Until that happens, this is not gonna work. Those fences are not to keep us in.

Here I am making all this racket, and I am whiter than snow. No 100 watt bulbs in my house, or I need sunscreen.

I am one of the people that won't get asked. That does not mean I think this is a great idea. Seems to me they need to go national, and the fines for companies that hire these illegals must be so high that nobody dares to hire them. Until that happens, this is not gonna work. Those fences are not to keep us in.

I'm white and blind... never gonna be pulled over for a traffic violation let alone have my status checked, but still, any thought on the matter reveals how flawed the method is.

Secure the border first with combination of technology, better fence structures, more ICE agents with National Guards (remember the Posse Comitus Act) for armed support and get them on the ground at the border, give them bigger guns, go after companies that hire illegal aliens and when all these things happen then we'll talk about the remaining illegals. Attrition of these illegal aliens will work itself out.

Not true. I made no accusations of racism. I simply stated the obvious; that white men in Arizona will have nothing to worry about. No need to carry immigration papers and all the IDs they require Hispanic-looking people to have. You will be allowed to walk right past any checkpoints.
I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what you meant. Glad we're in agreement that this law, or support thereof, isn't racist.

Well, since the immigration problem has been mentioned as border crossing illegals, and Canada has not lost a bunch of it's citizens, that leaves Mexico. Again, most of Mexico is Hispanics. Not saying the policy itself is blatant racism. I am saying that there is a lot of gray area where police in the field of duty have a lot of discretionary leeway. Only a matter of time before the lawsuits start to pour in from citizens that are jailed falsely, etc. Looking forward to those discussions as well.
If an officer breaks the law, he should be convicted of such, and I don't doubt that will happen as it happens now. I also have little doubt there will be false lawsuits against officers acting in accordance with the law.

What about annex Mexico to becomes the US with over 80 states in total so would be no more situation about illegal immigrants and economic assistance to turn Mexico into developed country, especially rapid in job growth.

I don't know if I'm favor in or not but cons is about drain the social assistance, resources, conflict with languages, mess the congress up and possibly more budget deficit because Mexico need extra help with economy.

Secure the border first with combination of technology, better fence structures, more ICE agents with National Guards (remember the Posse Comitus Act) for armed support and get them on the ground at the border, give them bigger guns, go after companies that hire illegal aliens and when all these things happen then we'll talk about the remaining illegals. Attrition of these illegal aliens will work itself out.

I support that!!! Do everything in our power to keep illegals from entering this country illegally but do not do everything in our power to POLICE our community otherwise..... what's the difference between our police and Gestapo?

I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what you meant. Glad we're in agreement that this law, or support thereof, isn't racist.

Yay!!

If an officer breaks the law, he should be convicted of such, and I don't doubt that will happen as it happens now. I also have little doubt there will be false lawsuits against officers acting in accordance with the law.

What about annex Mexico to becomes the US with over 80 states in total so would be no more situation about illegal immigrants and economic assistance to turn Mexico into developed country, especially rapid in job growth.

I don't know if I'm favor in or not but cons is about drain the social assistance, resources, conflict with languages, mess the congress up and possibly more budget deficit because Mexico need extra help with economy.

No thanks. Until Mexico get their acts in order then maybeeeee the U.S. might have something to discuss.

No thanks. Until Mexico get their acts in order then maybeeeee the U.S. might have something to discuss.

What's Mexico need do act? Please explain so deeply.

Crime, drugs, cartels, economy collapsing, corruption, basically a 3rd world country, etc..etc... It's like buying a house that is money pit. It'll just take you down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back