Tell me...

When a guy who works for the government of Australia and live in Canberra, tells you it is the capital, why would you then ask if it is Melbourne? :lol:

Canberra=capital of Australia.
:laugh2: Yeah, good point

Fullleft: who gives a damn about John Howard nowadays?

When a guy who works for the government of Australia and live in Canberra, tells you it is the capital, why would you then ask if it is Melbourne? :lol:

Canberra=capital of Australia.

Lol. 'Cause no one said what the capital of Australia was until after I guessed Melbourne.

Men do not fart more than women and their farts are not stinkier. Men and women both produce equal amounts of gas, when it seems to be stinkier it is because you hold it too long before letting loose.:giggle::shock::laugh2:

Saw this on Dr. Oz last week.

I was reminded of a true happening shortly after hubby and I got married. He had a preety gassy night and after a really smelly one, the radio pops up with John Denver singing, You Fill Up My Senses...:giggle: :laugh2:

Abraham Lincoln faces to the right on a penny while all the other presidents face to the left on US coins.

as the tread goes tell birdie something she doesn't know and up until a couple of weeks ago i don't know that our former leader was deaf......you don't follow politics...thats ok too!

Back