Tell me...

Nope, PFH is in love with you. Are you desperate enough for him? PM me if you want his YIM username :cool2: please take him off my hands

Are you rejecting his love and affection now that you know he can digest 8 slices at 300 calories each.

Wait, are we talking one medium-large pizza in a day or in a sitting? Like, if you eat a whole pizza is that all you eat for the entire day? That seems faintly reasonable.

Are you rejecting his love and affection now that you know he can digest 8 slices at 300 calories each.

Wait, are we talking one medium-large pizza in a day or in a sitting? Like, if you eat a whole pizza is that all you eat for the entire day? That seems faintly reasonable.

Give me a few minutes to respond to your PM, I don't know what size thong he wears but I'll dig around

One large pizza in a sitting.

I've won eating competitions, ate sushi to no end at a sitting to discover I ate 6,000 calories at a sitting shortly afterwards, downed an 9 inch pumpkin pie in less than 2 minutes, drink a liter of Mountain Dew in 6 seconds, etc.

yes, I'm a disgusting pig.

I just happen not to have that feeling you get when you're full. Sometimes I get into a mood where I want to eat everythign I am in the mood for, and I have 10+ full meals in a day.

I've spent so much on eating. One time I discovered after checking my statements and such I spent $7,000 in two months solely on going out and eating.

It's sickening.

the lightsaber is the coolest weapon ever. search your feelings. you know it's true.

I've won eating competitions, ate sushi to no end at a sitting to discover I ate 6,000 calories at a sitting shortly afterwards, downed an 9 inch pumpkin pie in less than 2 minutes, drink a liter of Mountain Dew in 6 seconds, etc.

I'm not a huge fan of pizza or pie, but I feel I could hold my own with the sushi gluttony.

I love sushi!

and didn't you know that Sydney, Australia isn't the National Captial City of Australia?

I love sushi!

and didn't you know that Sydney, Australia isn't the National Captial City of Australia?

Is it Melbourn? I can never remember the capital of Canada either, except that it isn't Toronto.

Sushi I can handle, mystery artery cloggers 'o pie or cake ugh! :roll:

Lets compromise... I will give you anything seafoodish including sushi and you hand me the cake...

slowly.... slowly...

ah, now no one will get hurt!

Back