Teacher Tells Kids There Is No Santa Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsflag:

Why stop at Santa? There was no glass slipper, cows can't jump over the moon, and fairy dust can't make you fly.

I already know that. As do the vast majority of second graders. Just because you came to that knowledge in adulthood doesn't mean that most do.

yes, yes it does.

Kids have power over teachers and over their parents. :lol: Shame is, the parents don't realize it. Which is the vehicle by which the kids develop and use their power.:giggle:

Nah, Christmas Spirit Deficit Disorder is easily recognizable :P

Ask your Dr. if Candy Canes are right for you.

Like I said, unqualified to even have a hunch. And totally unqualified to deliver humor.

Nah, Christmas Spirit Deficit Disorder is easily recognizable :P

Ask your Dr. if Candy Canes are right for you.

Christmas has existed for at least three thousand years in various guises and the people celebrating it didn't need Stanta Claus to make it a season of giving and being merry. Our present day Christmas is based on the pagan holidays. Will Stanta be remembered one thousand years from now?

I wont be the kind of teacher to ruin the magic for kids. Sorry, if that makes me lying to them. I know it is not in my place to do that. I will do what Daredevel said...play the "ask your parents" card.

I wont be the kind of teacher to ruin the magic for kids. Sorry, if that makes me lying to them. I know it is not in my place to do that. I will do what Daredevel said...play the "ask your parents" card.

Chicken.:lol:

Christmas has existed for at least three thousand years in various guises and the people celebrating it didn't need Stanta Claus to make it a season of giving and being merry. Our present day Christmas is based on the pagan holidays. Will Stanta be remembered one thousand years from now?

Maybe

BREAKING: Santa tells The North Pole News "Haters gonna hate" Blames "Santa truthers" for Elf layoffs.

BREAKING: Santa tells The North Pole News "Haters gonna hate" Blames "Santa truthers" for Elf layoffs.

i think the elves are the ones who's going to complain. I don't think Stanta has ever employed humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back