Tax on tanning is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
It just gets bizarre

THOMPSON: For years I've suggested that racism was in decline and yeah, there are some, you know, incidents that still happen with regards to racism, but most of the claims I've said for years, well, they're not really real. But I realize now that I was wrong. For I now too feel the pain of racism. Racism has been dropped at my front door and the front door of all lighter-skinned Americans. The health care bill the president just singed into law includes a 10 percent tax on all indoor tanning sessions starting July 1st, and I say, who uses tanning? Is it dark-skinned people? I don't think so. I would guess that most tanning sessions are from light-skinned Americans. Why would the President of the United States of America -- a man who says he understands racism, a man who has been confronted with racism -- why would he sign such a racist law? Why would he agree to do that? Well now I feel the pain of racism.

Tanning Salon Tax Is Racist, Says Doc Thompson, Fill-In Host For Glenn Beck

The tan tax is essentially based on skin color, those who can tan. Had there been a tax aim at people of darker color I'm sure people would be using the word "Raaacccist!" No?

Can't have one without the other, dude.

Wow, that's crazy.

Last edited:
21m6ee0.jpg

I think it's a coincidence not thoroughly thought out. Looks like an extension of sin taxes.
BTW, if they tax the :nutkick:, quite a alot of jewels will go missing! :giggle:

:roll:

Oh, the wrath!!

:lol: be funny if the IRS follows people around at the beach to tax them!!

Well...... Wonders if they should NOT tax sunblock/sunscreen.

Makes perfect sense to me. Tanning salons are a big contributor to skin cancer. Good way to recoup expenses for treating uninsured tanners. I have no problem with it at all.

Tanning salons are a big contributor to skin cancer. Good way to recoup expenses for treating uninsured tanners. I have no problem with it at all.
YES indeedy!
Besides it's not like ALL white people go to tanning salons. It tends to be brainless Pink Red Sox Hat types (the ones who watch Sex and the City and who collect coach bags)

Oh, I see. So Barack Obama doesn't love for who he is himself as a half-white? And also doesn't love his own bloodied white mother, grandparents, cousins, AND his own 1/4 white daughters? How sad.

Oh, I see. So Barack Obama doesn't love for who he is himself as a half-white? And also doesn't love his own bloodied white mother, grandparents, cousins, AND his own 1/4 white daughters? How sad.

Shhh! don't confuse them with logic!

Yeah - and it will really affect a lot of us whities, eh? Just how many whities do you suppose go to tanning booths, anyways? Not many!

(Racist wording chosen w/ intent!)
-charles

Makes perfect sense to me. Tanning salons are a big contributor to skin cancer. Good way to recoup expenses for treating uninsured tanners. I have no problem with it at all.

Yup, I tried to explain to kokonut but turned to edit my post because he is just sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back