Tax on tanning is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will NOT die without their KFC or McDonalds, or any fast food restaurants. As long as they get their basic needs met such as food and water they'll survive. It's not necessary to have a KFC to survive. Food, yes. Fast food chain? No.

You don't understand, it isn't really die but sounds like funny way to say.

People will NOT die without their KFC or McDonalds, or any fast food restaurants. As long as they get their basic needs met such as food and water they'll survive. It's not necessary to have a KFC to survive. Food, yes. Fast food chain? No.

Eating at fast fooderies alllll the time will kill you, lol.

You will see anyone said that can't live without KFC, McDonalds, Wal Mart, etc.

No, I will not die but I will have seeking for alternative or loophole....
Whew, that's a relief! :)

So, I think you were using hyperbole (exaggeration) to describe your need for gaming. It's good to know that you weren't serious.

If one is poor and need to be entertained, there's always the library. Libraries rent out movies and books for free.

Problem solved.

But entertainment is not a necessity.

Okay........

Please fill me in on fair tax because... it says I would have 9k more spending power a year?
It's pretty much whatever you see at the website. There's an FAQ page that gives a lot of information.

If one is poor and need to be entertained, there's always the library. Libraries rent out movies and books for free.

Problem solved.

But entertainment is not a necessity.

Well said!

Hubby and I use the libraries all the time. They have great movies we can rent out 10+ at a time.

It is sad how some people need to put monetary value on entertainment when we have Mother Nature to appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back