Tanning bed

Originally posted by deafgal01
That's another better solution, Babyphat21, I had forgotten about that... Thanks for bringing that up.

sure, no prob. but there is some bad lotion - makes you like orange and streaky but there is some REALLY good ones.....my friend likes bronzer, it is for a day but you dont have to worry about messing up.........

I wonder if you can use a tanning bed to make a grilled cheese sandwich :hmm:

Go test it out with grilled cheese at tanning bed place, please do let us know what the outcome of grilled cheese. hahah.

I never use tanning bed, because spring/summer time I get brown skin, winter time if I'm in the snow, I get brown skin from sunlight reflected from the snow... otherwise it's white skin during winter time. :)

Go test it out with grilled cheese at tanning bed place, please do let us know what the outcome of grilled cheese. hahah.

I never use tanning bed, because spring/summer time I get brown skin, winter time if I'm in the snow, I get brown skin from sunlight reflected from the snow... otherwise it's white skin during winter time. :)
Same here , I am tan during the summer from walking my dog , by winter time my tan has faded . I never have white skin, I think this may be why some people think I am
Hispanic . B/c of my skin color and HOH accent ! LOL!

I did went tanning bed at old gym in my old home Cabot,Ar but not daily yes its dangerous for teens especially also seriously no laugh matter!!

Thankfully I didn't get skin cancer and im chosen not get back to tanning bed anymores period!!

I use to use olive oil and go lie on the roof of our house when I was a teenager. The roof was flat right off my bedroom window and got really brown, I wore a two piece bathing suit . I guess I am lucky I didn't get skin cancer b/c I did this a lot . No one talking sunbathing could cause skin cancer then.

Back