Tanning bed

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Nope. Never tried it. Im already tanned enough.
Heh that's only because you are mexican

Originally posted by eternity
Why do you want to go there? To get a tan? Why is TAN so important?

well I'm curious to give it a try and i want to see how I look after I get tan. I'm tired of being white like a ghost.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
well I'm curious to give it a try and i want to see how I look after I get tan. I'm tired of being white like a ghost.
Yep...Star would be HOT as ever with a tan like that...nice...fresh...and dark. ^^

er, sorry...I...I just love tan on girls that's all :oops:

Last edited:
AAARRGH! why do they keep messing the "oops" emotion improperly?

never, but I can get tan if I do go out everyday but I dont like to been get tan, nahhhhhhh

Originally posted by Steel
Heh that's only because you are mexican

Yea im 100% mexican but still some of them can look white if they go out much. I got white legs :o (rarely wear shorts)

I don't need sunbed. I am natural tan. :D

Amy... I think you don't need tan. Cuz you are beautiful as Snow White. :) Or beautiful like white bird.

Okay, you can try take tan for once to see how fit you are.

Nah I never tried it. I can get tan very fast at beach. I got sunburn for the first time on last Aug. I undy how peeps feel when they get sunburn.

Never tried it but heard HAVATAN is really popular. I am already tan, come summer time I look BLACK

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Never tried it but heard HAVATAN is really popular. I am already tan, come summer time I look BLACK
SMASHING! :thumb:

Originally posted by Steel
Yep...Star would be HOT as ever with a tan like that...nice...fresh...and dark. ^^

er, sorry...I...I just love tan on girls that's all :oops:

ARE U NUTS? Do u want ur future wife to use a tanning bed and get skin cancer that will kill her life sooner than later? Or would you rather have her healthy and not get lonely in your old age?

Originally posted by illustrator
I don't need sunbed. I am natural tan. :D

Amy... I think you don't need tan. Cuz you are beautiful as Snow White. :) Or beautiful like white bird.

Okay, you can try take tan for once to see how fit you are.

Thanks!! :D

As soon as my Spring Break tan clears up. I'll start going to my local tanning booth to get myself fully tanned.

Originally posted by deafgal01
ARE U NUTS? Do u want ur future wife to use a tanning bed and get skin cancer that will kill her life sooner than later? Or would you rather have her healthy and not get lonely in your old age?
sorry...it's up to her, actually. I can't stop her from anything you know

That's another better solution, Babyphat21, I had forgotten about that... Thanks for bringing that up.

hmm... getting tan is dangerous.. but thank god i m not tanned.. lol.. well actually i burned myself badly.. ;) :lol: of course... i m all grumpy nigga! getting tan is dangerous tho..

Back