T-Mobile Sidekick LX 3G Officially Announced All Over Again

I got my my new Sidekick LX 2009 (Carbon) on Tuesday.

I like it a lot - I am able to surf on the Internet just fine even if I am not in the area where 3G network is available. I have to say it is a lot better than Sidekick LX Blue (2007) and Sidekick 3.

I got my my new Sidekick LX 2009 (Carbon) on Tuesday.

I like it a lot - I am able to surf on the Internet just fine even if I am not in the area where 3G network is available. I have to say it is a lot better than Sidekick LX Blue (2007) and Sidekick 3.
That's good to hear. :)

Tmob is soon going bye bye... This ATT Bold is an awesome cellphone.. Thank you Steve Jobs for making the Bold 100 bucks cheaper ... woo hoo

Brian what did you pay for the Sidekick LX ? Price keeps jumping around ..

My contract goes expire in 9/10/2009, my Tmobile account still plently "saving account" plan to get upgrade to SK 2009 when my account will show "Upgrade" on MyTMobile site.

For me, of course I am getting 32GB because I am adding a lot of movies, appications, games such as nes roms and some music.

I am not going upgrade my sk2008 to the sk2009. I am going to upgrade my verizon phone to either env 3 or env touch. Not sure which one though.

Tmob keeps yo yo ing the SK price up and down.. geesh...
Well, the prices are not really yo-yo'ing. ;)

When a new Sidekick comes out, the price for that is high. Months later, that price goes down.

It's like a video game console. When a new video game console comes out, it's priced very high. Later, the price drops... until a new video game console comes out, then it's expensive. ;)

I am not going upgrade my sk2008 to the sk2009. I am going to upgrade my verizon phone to either env 3 or env touch. Not sure which one though.

Yep the price is yo yo ing,, Was 499 then 299 then 149 now back to 249. And this is within 30 days ... up and down and back up like a yo yo.

Back