Sweetheart and I welcome a new family member in our life.

Say what? five rats, three mices, five fishes and a dog? Holy smokey, time for family picture taken!
photographer.gif

And by the way, You're welcome.
151.gif

Hahahaha! Funni how you put it, I like how you explained yours, I'm going to get Charlie fixed too, I wouldn't want Charlie humping on everything, *psst.... even Kitchen table chairs, like my Grandma's dog*...
Big-Smile.gif

*Push Seq on the side* Way to go Sweetheart!
dancingnaughty.gif

4_1_72.gif
4_1_72.gif
4_1_72.gif

Aww... your dog is so adorable. It's good to hear that your dog is good with people and others. Have fun raising it...

Congrats on the new furmember .. :) he sure is so CUTE!!! :)

u said hes a stray but how do they know if sept is his bday? hmm?
confused0023.gif

Awesome! My mother has 2 Welsh Corgis - Molly and Fergie. I absolutely love Corgis. :bowdown: Cant blame Queen Elizabeth for going cuckoo over hers..shes got tons of them!

Congrats for an addition in the family. I hope he will settle in nicely and you will have many years of enjoyment of having him. :)

Sequoias, Congratulation to your new family and your dog is nice. :)

Congrats on the new furmember .. :) he sure is so CUTE!!! :)

u said hes a stray but how do they know if sept is his bday? hmm?
confused0023.gif

They check on Cats and Dogs' teeth which they do tell what their age are... :)

It's our dog, Sam. He's Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and he's 3 years old, he born on September 18, 2003. We adopted him today from Shelter Animal, he's pretty VERY calm down, and don't bark AT ALL. And, we have pictures of him, here is it...

P9210012-2.jpg

P9210011-2.jpg

P9210010-2.jpg

And, he get along with small animals, other dogs and even Children which Shelter Animal don't have enough history of him since they found him as stray. And, we aren't sure if he will get along with cats, we will find out soon. We will take him to the vet for GENERAL to check up and etc like that FOR FREE. We are very excited to having him, he's sooo sweet and we DID meet him yesterday and see how everything was and everything was WONDERFUL! And, he already got surgery to take his balls away on September 19. And, enjoy the pictures!

Edit: He's VERY SHY to anything and everything, it's so cute!

Awww.... your dog is so adorable so cute with some pictures.

Pembroke Welsh Corgi sound alike family tree related: Hot Doggie mix beagle ?
Looks alike..
or ... ?

by the way, Congrats to you adopt this dog... looks so cute!

Here is more info on the breed

PWCCA

My friend have Corgi but not sure on which one. There are a few I believe.

She said her dog is damn funny and LOVES camera and she'll smile to show off her teeth!! I died laughing!!!

Pembroke Welsh Corgi sound alike family tree related: Hot Doggie mix beagle ?
Looks alike..
or ... ?

by the way, Congrats to you adopt this dog... looks so cute!

Ah, Awesome! It's time that a dog that is welcomed in your family should be well deserved! By the way, The dog is cute! ;)

Congratulations Seq and Sweetheart on your family pet, cute dog :)

Back