Sweetheart and I welcome a new family member in our life.

we have a Welsh corgi named Zappy she turn 7 month old yesterday. Cute dogs i want many many of them lol. your dog is soo cute.

It's our dog, Sam. He's Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and he's 3 years old, he born on September 18, 2003. We adopted him today from Shelter Animal, he's pretty VERY calm down, and don't bark AT ALL. And, we have pictures of him, here is it...

P9210012-2.jpg

P9210011-2.jpg

P9210010-2.jpg

And, he get along with small animals, other dogs and even Children which Shelter Animal don't have enough history of him since they found him as stray. And, we aren't sure if he will get along with cats, we will find out soon. We will take him to the vet for GENERAL to check up and etc like that FOR FREE. We are very excited to having him, he's sooo sweet and we DID meet him yesterday and see how everything was and everything was WONDERFUL! And, he already got surgery to take his balls away on September 19. And, enjoy the pictures!

Edit: He's VERY SHY to anything and everything, it's so cute!

he is aborable smile SEQ and SH smile

i have a family dogs 2 of them same dogs i told cheri about that i am sharing with hehe

awwww Congratulation to your new family and your dog is soooo adorable... I know you are good parents to your furkids... :thumb:

Aw that's so cute dog ! :D

Congratulations on your new adopted furson ! :thumb:

Thanks! We found more about him, he's a very well behaved dog. He didn't even piss or poop, harrass any of the animals or damage the things in the apartment. We noticed that he is coughing and he's a REALLY picky eater. He won't eat the dog food, but will eat people's meat. Of course, he does drink water. We don't know what kind of "healthy" dog food he likes because we tried some of them, so far no luck. We are going to take him to the vet on Tuesday for general check up and vaccine shots. I do hope everything will be all good. :)

Thanks! We found more about him, he's a very well behaved dog. He didn't even piss or poop, harrass any of the animals or damage the things in the apartment. We noticed that he is coughing and he's a REALLY picky eater. He won't eat the dog food, but will eat people's meat. Of course, he does drink water. We don't know what kind of "healthy" dog food he likes because we tried some of them, so far no luck. We are going to take him to the vet on Tuesday for general check up and vaccine shots. I do hope everything will be all good. :)

Aw, I am sure your adopted furson will be alright. He will get use to it once he gets to know his new " environment " in your home. Just show him a plenty of love and affectionate. He will develope his trust in you and will feel more comfortable later on. ;)

Aw, I am sure your adopted furson will be alright. He will get use to it once he gets to know his new " environment " in your home. Just show him a plenty of love and affectionate. He will develope his trust in you and will feel more comfortable later on. ;)

Thanks, we are doing best as we can. We gave him lot of walks, rides around the place, cuddle up with him, etc. He's really a good little doggy!

Thanks, we are doing best as we can. We gave him lot of walks, rides around the place, cuddle up with him, etc. He's really a good little doggy!

Great ! I am sure you and Sweetheart are wonderful parents !

What kind of dog food did you get him? We used Purnia Benful (sp). And my dog loved it. There are many kinds but it cost money to test each bag! And see what he really like to eat! LOL!

I am glad he's a great dog so far!!!! :)

What kind of dog food did you get him? We used Purnia Benful (sp). And my dog loved it. There are many kinds but it cost money to test each bag! And see what he really like to eat! LOL!

I am glad he's a great dog so far!!!! :)

Hmmm, I would make sure I find something that's healthier, not "junk" dog food. I don't know if Purnia Bentiful is healthy. I tried Science Diet dry dog food, he didn't like it. I also tried Nature's best (I think) wet canned dog food, he still didn't like it. Three different flavors. He's the pickiest dog for food I've seen in my lifetime but we love him! Our dog Kyle (at my parents house) he likes to eat almost everything, he's not that picky like Sam is.

Since it is your dog, your decsion. :)

Oh that's right...my dog did ate some healthy dog food at my friend's house. I gotta ask her where she buy them. I guess my dog eat anything! Even table food. Jeez! (I don't give it to her too much, tiny bit is ok)

Hmmm, I would make sure I find something that's healthier, not "junk" dog food. I don't know if Purnia Bentiful is healthy. I tried Science Diet dry dog food, he didn't like it. I also tried Nature's best (I think) wet canned dog food, he still didn't like it. Three different flavors. He's the pickiest dog for food I've seen in my lifetime but we love him! Our dog Kyle (at my parents house) he likes to eat almost everything, he's not that picky like Sam is.

My vet told me that the dog should eat what was given to him/her at the begin, changing food can cause upset stomach. So when I got Charlie, I was told Charlie was eating MightyDog food, mix with Eukanuba puppy chiots, so I stick with the same food he was eating at the begin. Why don't you ask the place where you got your dog from, what he was eating and stick with that brand. ;)

Ooh I love Pembroke Corgi ... I grew up in Pembroke area in Mass. Lol I am sure at first Sam is shy and new to you as an wonderful owner. Eventually once he is confident and settled in your new place - he will yap yap yap along! Sam is a good name. I had a family dog Brittany Spaniel and his name is Sam. Sam took off many times and one day he took off again and my dad gave up! I missed him dearly. I was only 11 years old. That was 29 years ago. :-( Again Sam is a good name. Congrats!

Here is more info on the breed

PWCCA

My friend have Corgi but not sure on which one. There are a few I believe.

She said her dog is damn funny and LOVES camera and she'll smile to show off her teeth!! I died laughing!!!

LakeTahoe,

Got it thanks..
I do familiar that..
Now I remmy... I was at Dog Show...

My vet told me that the dog should eat what was given to him/her at the begin, changing food can cause upset stomach. So when I got Charlie, I was told Charlie was eating MightyDog food, mix with Eukanuba puppy chiots, so I stick with the same food he was eating at the begin. Why don't you ask the place where you got your dog from, what he was eating and stick with that brand. ;)

We got him from the animal shelter and he was eating iams dog chow. He just sniffs the dog food that we tried and he just won't take a bite. I guess we will go pet store and return the dog food that he won't eat and exchange with iams and see if he will eat it for now.

Impressive, now that the family's growing...any chances a (human) baby is on the way? :lol: (j/k) Congratulations with your new dog...eventually he'll break out of his shyness and get around to eating...it's possible that he's not used to his surroundings and could very well be depressed. In that case, just a suggestion, although your vet will be more qualified to give you both good suggestions, get him outside some more--go to other places where other dogs are known to be about with their pet-owners. Anyhow, wish you all the very best and creating wonderful, beautiful memories with Sam. :)

~RR

Impressive, now that the family's growing...any chances a (human) baby is on the way? :lol: (j/k) Congratulations with your new dog...eventually he'll break out of his shyness and get around to eating...it's possible that he's not used to his surroundings and could very well be depressed. In that case, just a suggestion, although your vet will be more qualified to give you both good suggestions, get him outside some more--go to other places where other dogs are known to be about with their pet-owners. Anyhow, wish you all the very best and creating wonderful, beautiful memories with Sam. :)
~RR

Thanks, Roadrunner! I think he's depressed because he won't listen to me when I call his name, he probably misses his owner. I wish I knew his orginal name from the other owner who lost him and didn't claim him. I will find out more when I take him to a visit with the vet on Tuesday. I hopefully that everything will be good. I took him out time to time for walks and we took him for a ride, too.

Back